Well, i did it chaps, not only was I enlisted but actually got a place on the AAPTI course starting next week. Was just wondering though, with all this snow, is the course likely to be going ahead or may it be postponed or heaven forbid even cancelled. And if it does go ahead, what if that track we have to do the PFT on is all iced up. What provisions would be made if any. Would they allow us an extra 30 seconds or so to give us a fighting chance. Would they grit the track before we run on it, or maybe we could do an RAF type bleep test indoors. I know this may sound a bit WAHish but surely risk assessments have to be done and I can't imagine any instructor wanting to have a nasty slip and an injury on their flick, or maybe they will just say Fuck it! Crack on! This is the army! Any thoughts and serious comments on here very welcome!