Aahnold für Präsident campaign gets underway

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by stoatman, Nov 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=12&u=/ap/schwarzenegger_president

So, if he were allowed to run as the 2008 Republikan candidate against, oh, say Mrs Billary (who, IMHO, is "Liberal" evil personified), would he win?

Der Wieselmann

2. Arnie all the way!!!

he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he stands up for good old fashioned values (on which the UK abd US were based) and will not flipflop like kerry did, whilst being able to at least speak english to a certain standard (unlike GWB)

Hillary Clinton may also be a good president but if she has the same values as good old cigar smokin bill, then forget her and her limpwristed liberal ways!!

One other person who i would love to see run for US president (or UK PM if possible) would be Rudi Juliany (SP??) He is a guy of principles and took no crap from all the liberals in newyork, helping transform it from a crime ridden ghetto to a respectable metropolis.

Agent smith

3. Hilary Clinton has actually been a fairly centrist Senator - she supported the Iraqi military action and has certainly talked tough about terrorism. I think she's worked her way into the Senate Armed Services Committee as well.

Evidence of this is perhaps that those who are Liberal evil personified, ie. Michael Moore and Howard Dean's big supporters, aren't too fond of her at all.

But if it came down to her and Schwarzenneger, the big man would get my support. Although I'm sure he owns plenty already.

4. And, best of all, it would prove [​IMG] right!!!

5. Jeremy Clarkson for PM!!!

6. yes but could he beat ophrah?
    long live the 4 th reich

7. Never let an Austrian run your country, just ask the Germans ;)

8. Hitler is going to run america by proxy ! you never know Arnie could be Hitler's secret love child :lol: