AAC

Toon~France said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zbzKmP9bUqk&search=british%20army

what can be said about this bunch of.... boring b**tards
Toon, there is a message for you on the video - 28 seconds in.

And I notice another message from the lads @ 2mins 33secs.

May I suggest Toon~France, a trip to HMV in the morning to buy some music to listen to in your green haze!

And while you're there, get the T-Shirt!

Finally, message from all at 'Coyote Squadron', past and present

Well said J==floppyjocky. Jealousy is a very evil thing. I mean what is so boring about flying around in those things, beats my normal day job.

floppyjocky said:
Toon, there is a message for you on the video - 28 seconds in.
SilsoeSid said:
And I notice another message from the lads @ 2mins 33secs.

May I suggest Toon~France, a trip to HMV in the morning to buy some music to listen to in your green haze!

And while you're there, get the T-Shirt!

Finally, message from all at 'Coyote Squadron', past and present

no1cares said:
Well said J==floppyjocky. Jealousy is a very evil thing. I mean what is so boring about flying around in those things, beats my normal day job.

Yes, well said floppyjock!
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Lol fair do's maybe i am jelous, doesnt change the fact that they all look like boring old bastrads. I am refering to about 3minutes 30ish onward...

fanboy said:
Enough of that flying rubbish.
Here's the groundies at play, from the same time as the above video.........HERE
that is more like it, good call.

fanboy said:
Here's the groundies at play, from the same time as the above video.........HERE
Probably the best recruiting advert I've seen ! Nice one.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
floppyjocky said:
fanboy said:
Probably the best recruiting advert I've seen ! Nice one.
For Chavs!

'Team Coyote' took over from us on 'Team Panther' and it looks like they had as much fun as we did. Their cheesy video looks a lot better than ours tho'

I had a great time and don't remember being remotely boring. T-F, why don't you point us at a video of you flipping burgers so we can feel really superior?

Thelynxeffect said:
V-C,

your vid had far too many PINK BITS for public display!
No - as I recall it the famous shaven colonial p***y stuff was edited out shortly after the swimming pool went indoor!

Impressive array of gongs - are you one of those Frontierscretins?

T-F: we're still holding out for the video of you filling up puffing billies or mucking out after patrol Alsatians - don't let us down you pointless little prole.

Edited to spell Alsatian properly - don't often drink the wine so can't spell it.