• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AAC trades if Pilot selection goes t*ts up?

Hi all

After recently reading an article on the army intranet I have decided to submit an application for pilot selection. If i fail to meet the grade required for a pilot are there any other AAC options available to me?

Also could anybody offer me some guidance as to what the selection process entails and any reading/training I could do before hand to ready myself for the tests.

Thanks for any advice

Woody

I take it you're currently serving? If you bomb any part of pilot selection or the course, I'm afraid you have no other options in the AAC. If you did want to transfer afterwards, you would need to go through the whole transfer process separately but the AAC ground side is pretty full at the moment. Sorry to be the giver of bad news but thats that.

As for the process, do a quick search in the rest of the Avn forums ;)

@ The-Lord-Flasheart & Sloppy Link

Thanks very much for giving a bit of your time to help me out. Going to call M-Wallop again tomorrow and start the ball rolling. I am a Cpl in the RE but quickly approaching the cut off age so need to move fast.

Thanks again

Woody

woody565 said:
@ The-Lord-Flasheart & Sloppy Link

Thanks very much for giving a bit of your time to help me out. Going to call M-Wallop again tomorrow and start the ball rolling. I am a Cpl in the RE but quickly approaching the cut off age so need to move fast.

Thanks again

Woody
Get a move on! We need more NCO pilots.

Latest Threads