AAC TIE

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Jorrocks, Jan 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are attached personnel entitled to wear the Corps tie after they have left?

2. WHy would they not wear their own Regimental / Corps tie?

fancy us? :D

3. You can if you want but you will be taunted by proper members of the Corps.

Ask mdn. He gets taunted by a certain Regiment due to his walty tie wear. :roll:

4. I walked into that one eh :D

Wankah!

5. Because my own Regtl tie clashes with most of my suits.

6. You have got to be shitting me????

Its a Regimental tie, not a fucking fashion accessory!

7. So rather than wear one from Marks n sparks or a gentlemans outfitters you'd wear a tie from a Corps you aren't part of?

Flattering, but bizarre

8. Well I was part of it for three years, but never re-badged. It´s only a simple question. I enjoyed my time in 3 Regt and have fond memories of Soest and BATUS.

9. You could always sew your wings on your suit............................. flash does :D

He also has a Gazelle main rotor welded to the top of his Opel Manta

10. To be honest, if you were attached (a floppy jock I believe you were?) then I think it could be ok and you could hardly be called a 'walt' for wearing one if challenged. The trouble might come from trying to explaining what a gay aircraft you flew. :wink:

11. Gnngghsddnfgnggggg....... must sit on fingers.

Talk about Mark Almond calling Erasure a bit camp.

12. Thanks for the advice chaps. I´m suprised you didn´t tell me to strip off, wear a bin bag, stick an orange in my mouth and hang myself with my own regtl tie. Obviously a quiet night in your imagination.

13. You didn't say you were going to a Sqn ball or that would be the default answer.

I wear my Corps tie with a lycra body stocking and patent leather ankle boots.

14. [
    Well I was part of it for three years, but never re-badged. It´s only a simple question. I enjoyed my time in 3 Regt and have fond memories of Soest and BATUS.[/quote]

Was that because you were crap and the Corps did not want you and RTU'd you :eye:

Just a thought thats all!

15. He probably thought driving a tank was more manly than driving a chicken leg