• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AAC TIE

Mighty_doh_nut said:
So rather than wear one from Marks n sparks or a gentlemans outfitters you'd wear a tie from a Corps you aren't part of?

Flattering, but bizarre
Well I was part of it for three years, but never re-badged. It´s only a simple question. I enjoyed my time in 3 Regt and have fond memories of Soest and BATUS.

Jorrocks said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
So rather than wear one from Marks n sparks or a gentlemans outfitters you'd wear a tie from a Corps you aren't part of?

Flattering, but bizarre
Well I was part of it for three years, but never re-badged. It´s only a simple question. I enjoyed my time in 3 Regt and have fond memories of Soest and BATUS.

To be honest, if you were attached (a floppy jock I believe you were?) then I think it could be ok and you could hardly be called a 'walt' for wearing one if challenged. The trouble might come from trying to explaining what a gay aircraft you flew. :wink:

Thanks for the advice chaps. I´m suprised you didn´t tell me to strip off, wear a bin bag, stick an orange in my mouth and hang myself with my own regtl tie. Obviously a quiet night in your imagination.

[
Well I was part of it for three years, but never re-badged. It´s only a simple question. I enjoyed my time in 3 Regt and have fond memories of Soest and BATUS.[/quote]

Was that because you were crap and the Corps did not want you and RTU'd you :eye:

Just a thought thats all!

Latest Threads