AAC- teeth arms!? my ARRSE

having served with 2 AAC units (the circus) i have a few questions....

1. does the army need them? (i.e we could just use navy pilots etc)

2. are they the youngest regiment/corps in the army?

3. how can they call themselves teeth arms? they are a circus

4. why do they hang on to the glider pilot regt at pegasus bridge sketch? (it was all ox and bucks who did it) ?

:roll:

Any AAC wanna shed some light?

C

cloudbuster

Young BAT, by the looks of it.

Well, young BAT, might I suggest you present yourself to someone far more knowledgeable than you from the Corps, and ask them in person.

Or is it your intention to anonymously bait people who've served for longer than you've drawn breath?

Yawn

Dear BAT,
Did you get lost on the way for the loaf of bread?
If only you were on the parade square at Wallop when we (AAC and you BATS) used to meet for Pimms and lemonade after last orders....
BUT no you were probably still at school.

WALLA

Right then u fukcing ********,
Yes the Army needs the AAC, the Navy are overstretched and do not have the manpower to man and supply the Apache for use with either the Army or the Marines. The AAC can.
The youngest/newest Regiment inthe Army is the recently formed Surveillance Regiment
They are a teeth arm. They do not choose to title themselves as such, that is decided by others, way above your level of intellect (& pay scales)
They dont hang onto Pegasus Bridge, it's a young Corps with some history.

The REME on the other hand??? Formed in 1942 so a little more senior than the Corps you are slagging off, and with your motto 'By skill and by fighting' (both of which are hard to believe), unless we assume you are attempting to resolve your failings by using the latter element!!

Looking forward to your reply you cock. :evil:

Bored Flash,

Used up all my warm soapy water, just waiting for some to cool down a little!
You want me to send you a piccie? 8O

Fred_Frog_1987 said:
Whatever the truth, don't forget that your job as a BAT is to service the AAC.
Thats right you are there to serve, so bend over 'incoming'. 8O

Littlejonny would rock himself gently staring at the screen mesmorised with this Oafs comment.

A few things for you.....

1. A personal invite to run onto my fist.

2. Dont Slag the corps in the Aviation Forum, we may gripe but were proud of who we are.

3. To even mention the GPR in bad light so close to rememberence day is a disgrace. Think before you speak Geek.

Enema - you forgot the most important thing (and I am an ex grunt turned skygod qhi) the AAC needs no self justification , I alone have lifted enough casevacs.... a minute part of the total the AAC have lifted .. that alone should make for a raison d'etre.

Scorrpy, you alone might have lifted enough casevacs, next time you sign for the cab in the 700, if you can find it. Check out the tired looking guys in the vicinity that not only got you airborne but spent a lot of time making sure you got earthbound again, in time to make such comments. To little johnny, it's an army avation forum, it seems that 80% of army aviaition, as regt pt and sports teams tend to suggest, can't the REME's get involved.

If this doesn't make sense, then i apologise, i will clear it up whenever my head does!!!!!!!!

Ah Minkey REME type, I must admit that in my 23 years I lost count of the aircrew who never came back.
Mind you I can only get up ta 21, Fingers, Toes and mi tadger.
Werry childish post.
john Onest