AAC No2 Board

Yet Im a winner thats for sure, Ive a BIIIGGGGG tongue and I say sir all the time, make the officers tea, run to the NAAFI for them and just lick arrse all day.

I suppose i really should know this, proword nowahhhh...what is the Number 2 board ?

Cheers beanhead. I thought it was an Officers type board. Sorry for being a dullard.

11 Aircrew and 10 Groundies came off the board. Not the best board I've seen. They say there will be a shadow board in June for the real people and workers to get picked up.

figjam said:
11 Aircrew and 10 Groundies came off the board. Not the best board I've seen. They say there will be a shadow board in June for the real people and workers to get picked up.
If anyones got a list of those made up can they PM me please?

Mighty_doh_nut said:
figjam said:
If anyones got a list of those made up can they PM me please?
Likewise . . . any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers

PP

cant pm you as I didnt copy the list, but for all of you that are no longer in the corps and left over three years ago, you probably wouldnt recognise anyone..as they have only served the prerequisite 3 years that groundies take to get WO2 nowadays. :lol: :wink: :lol:

To all those that it concerns unlucky!
but hey like my OC said to me you will definately get it next year!
so shut the **** up and get on with yopur job! great words of wisdom!

Red850 said:
cant pm you as I didnt copy the list, but for all of you that are no longer in the corps and left over three years ago, you probably wouldnt recognise anyone..as they have only served the prerequisite 3 years that groundies take to get WO2 nowadays. :lol: :wink: :lol:
Mmmm, are we bitter ? I left two and a half years ago and I still know most of the WO's in the Corps, I think!!

Just my attempt at a bit of humour. Apologies for any angst it may have caused.

I was foolishly under the impression that the AAC groundies had a glut of inexperienced and relatively young WO2's hence the consideration given to allowing those already in post the opportunity to continue beyond 22.

But hey I am after all only in the AAC, and you meanwhile by your own admission are out so what would I know!

Fair cop, I stand corrected and will duck back down and close the parapit lid.

One could argue that at least they are coming from within the Corps, I saw many a SNCO/WO transfer over as a groundy taking positions that I and others could of been promoted into.

But your 100% right, and I am now out of the game, and should know better than to take the bite.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Aviation 9
W Aviation 79
Stained_Eligius ARRSE: Site Issues 6