AAC High Pay Band

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Lee_Enfield, Feb 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know how this is going to be implemented for Cpl's? Are they going to move across to the same increment level or are they going to drop levels to put them on roughly the same level of pay as now?
    If increment levels are dropped, will this affect seniority?

2. Have you not got pay clerks?

3. From what I've heard, you will not drop in pay, yu will move across.

The problem will arise that a Cpl who moves across to the new band will be earning more than a Sgt. Great incentive to get promoted, eh?

4. Guess you've never had the joy of JPA... :lol: :lol:

5. Believe it or not, the clerks here (RAO Dept) thought the change over was due in November just gone!!! But they didn't know any details :x

6. That happens in in other Corps / Trades now Flash. It is a huge bone of contention.

7. Sorry I think I have missed the news on this one… AAC CPL`s are now on a HIGH pay band like LCPL`s have had for years. Great :D

8. I deserve it.

9. Getting promoted to Sgt has always incurred financial penalty, buying Mess Dress and paying Mess bills for some has proven very difficult.

On another note, why isn't the FARP SSgt on higher band?

10. Because he smells of Avtur

11. "Cough" "Splutter" (Choking on Vodka) You fcuking what Taff?

12. Choking on jizz more like Ralfy. I need more cash to pay for my rock 'n' roll lifestyle and I want a bigger telly. Also I need more money than you 'cos I'm bigger and it takes more booze to get me drunk than you. Simple economics really.

Plus I happen to know that you only drink Vodka when you've run out of Babysham

13. :muhaha: Yeah that's right, you fat b@stard, and you are right. That's the only thing left in your fridge after doing your misses when you are out all night, trying to eminate a drummer in a band!!! :headbang: .