AAC groundcrew

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by gazza82, Jul 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all
    I am new to the forum. And just wanted to know if there was anybody on here in the AAC as groundcrew?
    I am applying for it and would like to know some inside stories about the job if possible..
    thanks in advance
    Gazza :)

2. What would you like to know?

Taffridge,
    Ralf (in a grumpy fashon)
    Blobmeister
    Lynxeffectlol
    GrooveyGunner
    to name but a few will all be able to help on the Groundie side of life.

The lord flashheart will be a able to assist with drawing lines on maps and claiming aircrew rations...... maybe

3. It's not a 'job', it's a vocation.

4. More a lifestyle i'd say,

8) Taffridge liked it so much he joined up twice 8)

5. IM INSTITUTIONALISED :cry:

And thanks to this years Nijmegen marches unable to walk without nice big cups of "Man the fuck up"

By the way you will be pleased to know that the 1 Regt AAC team won the trophy for best Army team. I dont think the Judges were paying attention but there you go.

So a big Ram it to Ralf for calling me fat from behind his comfy desk.

6. Gazza, being a Bowser Mong is the best Job in the world as a young lad, Birds, Booze , stinking of Avtur and yes you will be a pilot in two years of joining......LoL

7. If you can cuff and bluff your way to glory, and look innocent when guilty you will go far!!!! You only have to look at G11 to prove that :D

8. It's a fooking con.

Those bastarges told my I coud be a pilot, within 3 years.

10 yars later, stag on in NI.

9. G11 is proof of bodgit & scarpa thats paid off! Bangs out from Sham before AH, departs the south for central america and gets even more cash in LOA no doubt!

A2

10. We are all friends here.........Name names, you pussy.

You obviously have an axe to grind.

11. Its all in the timing old boy,

jealosy will get you all bitter!

12. Good effort really!!! Though I could do with some of whatever he is sending to manning and records, as whatever he is doing its worked well. Actually on second thoughts I don't want to know!!!! 8O :D :D

13. Only took me four years of stinking of Avtur before I got my backside into a Gazelle for a living. Perhaps you found your niche, Jinxy. :)

14. well golf one one dunno which specific job as groundcrew just would like to know in general what the jobs like.
    Thank you everyone for the replies.

15. Dam those publicity stunts.

If you're current, I don't know you, if your not and over 40, I probably do :)