AAC gradeing and aptitude tests

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by phillipsr, Mar 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all just got a few questions regarding the above
    basically IM a lance corporal and am now on recommendation to full corporal, so now I am in the process of getting the ball rolling on applying for aac pilot selection and was just looking for a heads up on firstly
    what kind of stuff will we be tested on and what the aptitude test entail
    and secondly just any other nuggets of information and top tips from you guys

I appreciate that this topic has been done to death but after trawling the forum I haven't found any definitive answers just trying to prepare myself as much as possible

thanks

2. Spelling.

3. Excuse me ? Possibly a grammar mistake or am just missing something

4. AAC gradeing and aptitude tests

3/10. See me.

5. My god the world may crash down around me for putting a extra letter into a word when trying to type a message on my phone it happens sometime to us human were not infallible
    sorry to blunt but ive come here for some advice not to have someone pick over a silly spelling mistake

6. Please, use the punctuation setting.

P.S. I'm really surprised Flash hasn't told you he's a pilot in God's Corps.

7. Well, if you want me to bother to get off my arse to give you advice, basic presentation on your part may make me more inclined. Someone who can't be bothered to spend 5 seconds checking something fairly rudimentary or bother to thoroughly check previous threads on exactly the same subject doesn't strike me as someone who can pass grading or the aptitude tests.

8. I don't need to.

Everyone knows.....

9. Don't we just....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

When I did my aptitude test there really wasn't any way I felt I could've prep'd for it - it struck me as one of those things you either have... or don't!

That being said, I probably shouldn't have had quite so many beers the night before!

11. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

Like this post that comes top when you search for aptitude test AAC on google!

12. Yep and the 68,999 other google hits are non relevant too......

13. REME don't fly.

14. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Is that a bit like Charlie don't surf?

15. It's all true about Flash; he's got all the badges, including "1000 Hours MTV".