AAC Flying Grading 2nd Sep 2013.

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by maddog1990, Aug 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,

I start Grading on Monday 2nd September, is there any one else on this course on arrse?

Also any tips or knowledge of how the course runs would be welcome.

Cheers.

2. It's a measure of your ability to assimilate instruction and replicate it to the satisfaction of your instructor. It will determine how much of a training-risk you pose, which in turn tells the system if it should invest in putting you through an arduous and expensive course. In short "Monkey see, monkey do."

On a lighter note, the hours all count towards the requirement for PPL(A), and it serves as a good introduction to a career full of women throwing themselves at you. Relax, talk to your stick-monkey trainer, and if you don't understand any instruction you are given, ask.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Don't try and make a name for yourself, you'll be noticed for the wrong reasons.

Be the grey man.

4. Fuel on, Brakes on, Throttle closed, Switches off

5. My Friend Fred Has Hairy Bollocks

6. I suspect the calls have probably changed since Chipmunk days. :)

7. .... and it serves as a good introduction to a career full of women throwing themselves at you. QUOTE]

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android). Don't tell him that (even in jest good man) else he may well be interested in the vocation for perhaps the wrong reasons!!!

8. Fail ;-)

9. Good.
    We must ensure our skies are safe from mysogenous malingerers!!! Xx

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. Nothing misogynous about it. Your fail is due to your inability to format your posts (repeatedly) ;-)

• Like Like x 1