Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AAC contact

manarkia

Swinger
Good afternoon,

Would somebody be able to DM me an email contact for the AAC please? - this is the only Corps/Reg I'm interested in joining as a Reg. Off. for which I can't find anything online.

I've got MB coming up in Nov, and want to make early introductions, and possible arrange an in-person visit when they open up.

The_Duke

LE
And now think about your second, third and possibly fourth choices. It is great to have a goal, but there are no guarantees that you will get it.

Where on this webpage is there an email address for contact?
There is a well-established process, and guidance on that process is freely available.

And now think about your second, third and possibly fourth choices. It is great to have a goal, but there are no guarantees that you will get it.

...I know this is a serious thread but really, only down to four choices, oh remember the heady days of having a Pioneer Corps!

Have you asked your Candidate Support Manager for the contact details? If you've passed AOSB Briefing then you can normally start looking into doing visits

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Also if you are looking at AAC Pilot, get Aptitude/Medical/Grading done pre RMAS. Grading will serve as an elongated visit as well for 3-4 weeks

If you're looking at AAC ASO then a visit pre RMAS always helps

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads