AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

#1
Just got off the phone with the other half, finding it a bit annoying that all the hard earned cash seems to already been allocated for things when I get back. Don't get me wrong I'm not adversed to sharing some of the wealth when I return to the UK, but I submit to you the list:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

Please note this list was submitted to me from a student!!!
seriously, suggestions greatly appreiciated, In short HELP make the fruitbat smile again
:(

p.s I'm not married....
 
#2
Just be glad mate that there is still money in your acount when you get home. I had some of my people come home and the wife/girlfriend had cleared off with the lot leaving poor old Digger James with nothing after months overseas. What' the pay like for the Brits anyway in the sandpit? :cry:
 
#3
not in the sandpit, in the icebox (south atlantic) , pays not too bad just have to put up with bordom... And a money grabbing toad back home!!!
 
#4
fruitbat119 said:
Just got off the phone with the other half, finding it a bit annoying that all the hard earned cash seems to already been allocated for things when I get back. Don't get me wrong I'm not adversed to sharing some of the wealth when I return to the UK, but I submit to you the list:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

Please note this list was submitted to me from a student!!!
seriously, suggestions greatly appreiciated, In short HELP make the fruitbat smile again
:(

p.s I'm not married....
Tell them you will go half on everything, apart from the nintendo which you will buy as you are so fair and a good guy. If this is not acceptable or they can't pay for their half of everything else then tell them.................tough! As Mr T says so well, get some nuts :)
If they are wanting so much , have you ever thought they are a gold digging git , first on list of priorities should start with, what do you want to do. Next should be as you've been gone and i've been here safe and sound, what can I do for you. Somewhere way down the bottom should be, can i now spend your hard earned dough!
 
#5
fruitbat119 said:
not in the sandpit, in the icebox (south atlantic) , pays not too bad just have to put up with bordom... And a money grabbing toad back home!!!
Bin the toad..........................or even better for next 4 months tell said toad that your pay hasn't come through and see how long they hang around.
 
#6
down_under said:
Just be glad mate that there is still money in your acount when you get home. I had some of my people come home and the wife/girlfriend had cleared off with the lot leaving poor old Digger James with nothing after months overseas. What' the pay like for the Brits anyway in the sandpit? :cry:
Got to say that although the money may have been a loss at the time, I bet it was worth it to get rid of them in the long run!



(on a totally different note do you have any connections with the British ex-pat community in Oz)
 
#7
HM, truer word have never been spoken,
next will be the poverty card... think ive got a bunny boiler on my hands :(
 
#16
fruitbat119 said:
Just got off the phone with the other half, finding it a bit annoying that all the hard earned cash seems to already been allocated for things when I get back. Don't get me wrong I'm not adversed to sharing some of the wealth when I return to the UK, but I submit to you the list:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

Please note this list was submitted to me from a student!!!
seriously, suggestions greatly appreiciated, In short HELP make the fruitbat smile again
:(

p.s I'm not married....

8O erm, what century does she live in? does she not realise that it is 2007? :?
 
#17
IckleMissNawti said:
fruitbat119 said:
Just got off the phone with the other half, finding it a bit annoying that all the hard earned cash seems to already been allocated for things when I get back. Don't get me wrong I'm not adversed to sharing some of the wealth when I return to the UK, but I submit to you the list:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

Please note this list was submitted to me from a student!!!
seriously, suggestions greatly appreiciated, In short HELP make the fruitbat smile again
:(

p.s I'm not married....

8O erm, what century does she live in? does she not realise that it is 2007? :?
As I said before 'student' no concept of money at all and expect the world to be handed to them on a plate.
Update on the money grabbing bint... they want me to leave my beloved career to become a pennieless arrsehole as well... MAG TO GRID :twisted:
 
#18
fruitbat119 said:
IckleMissNawti said:
fruitbat119 said:
Just got off the phone with the other half, finding it a bit annoying that all the hard earned cash seems to already been allocated for things when I get back. Don't get me wrong I'm not adversed to sharing some of the wealth when I return to the UK, but I submit to you the list:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

Please note this list was submitted to me from a student!!!
seriously, suggestions greatly appreiciated, In short HELP make the fruitbat smile again
:(

p.s I'm not married....

8O erm, what century does she live in? does she not realise that it is 2007? :?
As I said before 'student' no concept of money at all and expect the world to be handed to them on a plate.
Update on the money grabbing bint... they want me to leave my beloved career to become a pennieless arrsehole as well... MAG TO GRID :twisted:
So she wants you to squander you're pennies as she sees fit, and then live off fresh air 8O she makes no sense lol

How long have you two been together?
 
#19
(on a totally different note do you have any connections with the British ex-pat community in Oz)[/quote]

The only Brit community I have heard of in Oz is the one in Perth. For some reason they go there. Dunno why. Eastern seaboard is the best. :D And yes I realise this doesn't help. Where's my coat? :p
 
#20
down_under said:
(on a totally different note do you have any connections with the British ex-pat community in Oz)
The only Brit community I have heard of in Oz is the one in Perth. For some reason they go there. Dunno why. Eastern seaboard is the best. :D And yes I realise this doesn't help. Where's my coat? :p[/quote]

Thanks anyway :roll: :D
 

Latest Threads

Top