AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

Just got off the phone with the other half, finding it a bit annoying that all the hard earned cash seems to already been allocated for things when I get back. Don't get me wrong I'm not adversed to sharing some of the wealth when I return to the UK, but I submit to you the list:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

Please note this list was submitted to me from a student!!!
seriously, suggestions greatly appreiciated, In short HELP make the fruitbat smile again
:(

p.s I'm not married....

Just be glad mate that there is still money in your acount when you get home. I had some of my people come home and the wife/girlfriend had cleared off with the lot leaving poor old Digger James with nothing after months overseas. What' the pay like for the Brits anyway in the sandpit? :cry:

not in the sandpit, in the icebox (south atlantic) , pays not too bad just have to put up with bordom... And a money grabbing toad back home!!!

fruitbat119 said:
Just got off the phone with the other half, finding it a bit annoying that all the hard earned cash seems to already been allocated for things when I get back. Don't get me wrong I'm not adversed to sharing some of the wealth when I return to the UK, but I submit to you the list:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

seriously, suggestions greatly appreiciated, In short HELP make the fruitbat smile again

p.s I'm not married....
Tell them you will go half on everything, apart from the nintendo which you will buy as you are so fair and a good guy. If this is not acceptable or they can't pay for their half of everything else then tell them.................tough! As Mr T says so well, get some nuts :)
If they are wanting so much , have you ever thought they are a gold digging git , first on list of priorities should start with, what do you want to do. Next should be as you've been gone and i've been here safe and sound, what can I do for you. Somewhere way down the bottom should be, can i now spend your hard earned dough!

fruitbat119 said:
not in the sandpit, in the icebox (south atlantic) , pays not too bad just have to put up with bordom... And a money grabbing toad back home!!!
Bin the toad..........................or even better for next 4 months tell said toad that your pay hasn't come through and see how long they hang around.

down_under said:
Just be glad mate that there is still money in your acount when you get home. I had some of my people come home and the wife/girlfriend had cleared off with the lot leaving poor old Digger James with nothing after months overseas. What' the pay like for the Brits anyway in the sandpit? :cry:
Got to say that although the money may have been a loss at the time, I bet it was worth it to get rid of them in the long run!

(on a totally different note do you have any connections with the British ex-pat community in Oz)

HM, truer word have never been spoken,
next will be the poverty card... think ive got a bunny boiler on my hands :(

fruitbat119 said:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

p.s I'm not married....

8O erm, what century does she live in? does she not realise that it is 2007? :?

IckleMissNawti said:
fruitbat119 said:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

p.s I'm not married....

As I said before 'student' no concept of money at all and expect the world to be handed to them on a plate.
Update on the money grabbing bint... they want me to leave my beloved career to become a pennieless arrsehole as well... MAG TO GRID :twisted:

fruitbat119 said:
IckleMissNawti said:
fruitbat119 said:
1. nintendo wii
2. trip to holland
3. trip to sweden
4. trip to hong kong
5. trip to scottland

p.s I'm not married....

As I said before 'student' no concept of money at all and expect the world to be handed to them on a plate.
Update on the money grabbing bint... they want me to leave my beloved career to become a pennieless arrsehole as well... MAG TO GRID :twisted:
So she wants you to squander you're pennies as she sees fit, and then live off fresh air 8O she makes no sense lol

How long have you two been together?

(on a totally different note do you have any connections with the British ex-pat community in Oz)[/quote]

The only Brit community I have heard of in Oz is the one in Perth. For some reason they go there. Dunno why. Eastern seaboard is the best. :D And yes I realise this doesn't help. Where's my coat? :p

down_under said:
(on a totally different note do you have any connections with the British ex-pat community in Oz)
The only Brit community I have heard of in Oz is the one in Perth. For some reason they go there. Dunno why. Eastern seaboard is the best. :D And yes I realise this doesn't help. Where's my coat? :p[/quote]

Thanks anyway :roll: :D

Latest Threads