Aaaarrrrrggggh!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vinniethemanxcat, Sep 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will he start flashing at blokes now? Just asking.

2. It is fucking horrible isnt it, no wonder whoever it flashed at complained!

3. It's not beyond the realms of possibility. Females can now be guilty of an offence. Prior to the Sexual Offences Act 2003 only a bloke could be guilty of indecent exposure. (The mnemonic to aid memorising the old Vagrancy Act offence was great. "WOLO dicky bird" = "Willfully, openly, lewdly and obscenely expose the person with intent to insult any female" Filthy mnemonics are always the best.)

4. Put me right off my cake!

5. Oh I don,t know tho, perhaps he,ll marry really well, like errrmmmm! wot,s his name, that cunt who,s dating that Spice Girls bint.......

6. So to avoid being done for flashing you just have to saw off your cock?

7. HOLEE F U C K I N G M O H AM M E D ON A F U C K I N G P E R C H P O L E

Even I wouldn't touch that. Having seen its pic I need fucking therapy now. YUCK YUCK YUCK.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Has he had his cock sawn off yet? Or is he just "undergoing therapy" in preparation?
    Reads as if "he" is just trying to avoid his "punishment".
    (It is an ugly bird though!)

9. Getting your love truncheon whipped off is a rather extreme way of avoiding group therapy.

10. But he lives in Whitley Bay, so he's probably being tag-teamed every week but some drunk Stag group or other

• Like Like x 1
  11. That is UGLY. Can that pic be beaten?