Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by chrisg46, May 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Drinsk machine has run out of Hot Chocolate. Thats it, i have had enough now. Teddy has gone out of the window cos i am on strike!!
  2. I've got some coffee here, would you like me to pour some into an email and send it to you matey?
  3. heres some java

Java :)

4. God I just got too much hot fcukin choclate here man....Opened my drawer... Hot chocolate all over the place, under desk..Hot Chocolate...hand in my pocket..oh more hot chocolate... Im trying my best to consume it all but no good..In the bin it goes.....
    Anyone out there need hot chocolate!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. I've had a good look in the kitchen and it's OK... there is some hot chocolate, I'll just need to boil the kettle and mix it up. Where do you want it delivering?
  6. Marky... be careful how you say things :) Was reading the thread through RSS and yours sounded more like some homo erotic type of comment and it didn't go down (sic) well with my lunchtime muffin !
  7. I've just been to the cafe and got a bag of fresh Belgian drinking chocolate chips, the smell when you pour them into warm milk is something else, no sugar required. Mmmmmmmmm

Just thought I'd share that with you.
  8. What, you havent got brew kit in your desk drawer? 8O Very, very poor admin!

Looking in mine, I've got at least half a dozen of the MRE Fortified cocoa beverage powder, plus a couple of the fortified dairy shake sachets, three types of teabags, coffee (plain and flavoured) coffee-mate and a bottle of Scotch.

You should pop round. :lol:

9. Sorry I didnt mention, mate my choice of uniform today is PVC DPM combat underwear.. with a firing pin through each nipple...and a soiled headover from Ex LionSun in 95....

Make sense now?
  10. Inspired I've just brewed up a large mug of HC and added a liberal dash of blended whisky for good measure.. Sunny outside, aircon on inside, benefits from working alone ! Hic ..
  11. I'm enjoying this hot, buttered tea cake and the biggest bucket of hot choclate i've seen in my life. I just thought you'd like to know some of us are doing ok
  12. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

You are all sick evil callous sick twisted sick unkind mean sick bar stewards...especially you marky...
  13. Markky. Are you a cav officer or a senior grade suit at the MoD :)
  14. F&ck the chocolate.............I'll get the Gin out.
  15. Just a guy with issues...He at least Im honest! :wink:
    Maureen at weekends...