aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The dress sense brings back bad memories..... Got to love being 18 and trying to shag anything female with a heart beat.

I have but one question, and one question only:

Do you write for Playboy or Penthouse? For some reason, I believe this whole story is bullshit.

plant_life said:
The dress sense brings back bad memories..... Got to love being 18 and trying to shag anything female with a heart beat.
What you can have them with heart beats? i thought mine dident talk much.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Phil306 said:

Do you write for Playboy or Penthouse? For some reason, I believe this whole story is bullshit.
Being female and once using my teeth in a similar fashion on my ex-husband to persuade him he should just give me the requested item out of the goodness of his heart I can see this being in all probability true...... and not to uncommon. You have been warned.

Beebs :wink:

blessed baby cakes said:
Phil306 said:

Being female and once using my teeth in a similar fashion on my ex-husband to persuade him he should just give me the requested item out of the goodness of his heart I can see this being in all probability true...... and not to uncommon. You have been warned.

You should be beheaded woman. The words 'teeth' and 'knob' should never grace the same sentence.

Legs still crossed....

Babycakes, I do not doubt your story at all. However, that, at the time, was your HUSBAND. This guy is saying he was standing at an ATM, minding his own business, when a good looking woman walked up to him and just said, "Let's shag."

Truly, what are the chances of that occurring??? Less then 1%??? Be real here...

Am I saying it didn't and/or couldn't occur? No, I am not. What I am saying is: It is PROBABLY bullshit.

Just a little bit of biting you bunch of soft cnuts! :D

Since when has being gobbed off by some whore been a "First shag as a squaddie"?

Bunch of dull twats - i would rather read the mirror, at least there articles have more truth in them! :lol:

Phil306 said:
Babycakes, I do not doubt your story at all. However, that, at the time, was your HUSBAND. This guy is saying he was standing at an ATM, minding his own business, when a good looking woman walked up to him and just said, "Let's shag."

Truly, what are the chances of that occurring??? Less then 1%??? Be real here...

Am I saying it didn't and/or couldn't occur? No, I am not. What I am saying is: It is PROBABLY bullshit.
Maybe he isn't fugly?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

neil_1li said:
I find myself behind Natwest, romantically trying to root this slip of a lass against a metal roller type shutter, now as I am positioning my self for my grand entry she is biting my neck, which I was quite enjoying, however as I enter her “love tunnel” she promptly bites my collar bone

sorry is penetration not a shag any more? I dont mind if people dont belive this, belive me, i didnt belive it when she bit my k*nob but please READ the post before accusing me of lying!
Fcuk me, it is incredible hulk of the bad spelling world! You been on the sauce? However, you are spot on mate, I didn’t read it – thing is, I am just looking to make smarmy remarks from the comfort of my chair, or is it ‘cos it was dull, and smelt a tad of bullshit? Bit of both.

Love tunnel? – i can see why the woman love you, must be your maturity and way with words.

Phil306 said:

You obviously have never been to doncaster, :roll:

neil_1li said:
sorry is penetration not a shag any more? I dont mind if people dont belive this, belive me, i didnt belive it when she bit my k*nob but please READ the post before accusing me of lying!
A picture of said bitten k*nob will clear this up there. :wink:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Latest Threads