Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by duckeypoos, May 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  2. We are not worthy...
  3. that man is a leg end
  4. The dress sense brings back bad memories..... Got to love being 18 and trying to shag anything female with a heart beat.
  5. Anyone else sitting crossed legged?
  6. I have but one question, and one question only:

Do you write for Playboy or Penthouse? For some reason, I believe this whole story is bullshit.
  7. What you can have them with heart beats? i thought mine dident talk much.
  8. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  9. Being female and once using my teeth in a similar fashion on my ex-husband to persuade him he should just give me the requested item out of the goodness of his heart I can see this being in all probability true...... and not to uncommon. You have been warned.

Beebs :wink:
  10. You should be beheaded woman. The words 'teeth' and 'knob' should never grace the same sentence.

Legs still crossed....
  11. Babycakes, I do not doubt your story at all. However, that, at the time, was your HUSBAND. This guy is saying he was standing at an ATM, minding his own business, when a good looking woman walked up to him and just said, "Let's shag."

Truly, what are the chances of that occurring??? Less then 1%??? Be real here...

Am I saying it didn't and/or couldn't occur? No, I am not. What I am saying is: It is PROBABLY bullshit.
  12. Just a little bit of biting you bunch of soft cnuts! :D

Since when has being gobbed off by some whore been a "First shag as a squaddie"?

Bunch of dull twats - i would rather read the mirror, at least there articles have more truth in them! :lol:
  13. Maybe he isn't fugly?

Beebs :wink:
  14. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  15. As if anyone would tell porkies on ARRSE? :wink: