aaaaa........ job brief help please

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by hitthefloor, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, so I have my second interview tomorrow and I'm all studdied up but my aco was going to send me my job briefs out but we have had some issues with post and they have not turned up yet. I have found 2 of the briefs online but after searching im still missing the following information;

Job code re0140 command control and communication systems (c3s)

Ph1&2 locations and durations
    What's included in ph2 and if there is any further things it can lead too.

I hope someone can help I've got a pdf file off armyjobs which has given me a rough outline but no locations or durations.

Failing this I shall explain to the recruiter I couldn't get it and his didn't arrive. I'm studdied up on the ther 2 choices too.
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

One usually stays out of places where one cannot help. Unless one doesnt.

Right. Snap to. Sort your poxy grammar and punctuation otherwise everybody (Mil and GFP) are going to mark you down as a ******* ******. Sorry for swearing but lets call a ******* ****** a ******* ******, shall we?

I am not saying you are a ******* ******, please do not take offence. But if you submitted anything that came across my desk with that poxy command of the English language, I would file you under Bin.

I hope somebody more knowledgeable than me will help you with the Mil bits. But I doubt it.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Apologies for the bad grammar, I was using my phone to type the message as I was out working.
  4. I use my finger
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can we please not bring up my dobber again. **** me. Life is hard enough without people taking the piss. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.