AA Skill at Arms (Good at Guns)

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by watto135, Jan 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all

Completed my SAA course a while ago now down at brecon when all SASC did was update the old pamphelt to say A2 on it all rifle lessons was the same a per A2 with a few differences, nut now my TA unit as received the new A2 but i do not have the teaching practices which we exchanged while i on the course but this is now out of date & i need to get the new disk that will hopefully be in circulation - If any body has this please can i have a copy willing to pay for disk etc

2. I am not sure about a new disc per sa.

H0wever there is a new PAm 5 out, which is available in pdf format.

Jennie

3. Got a link?

4. Hi Jennie

Yes pam is on the Battle box 8 i believe but when we was on the course wehad a disk with all the lesson plans on it in electronic format which was easy to follow now i have to old disk but SASC have added a few new cleaning lessons i beleive which is a New Lesson 4 & 4A but could do with getting my hands on the up to date one as i print a work book for the rtt staff to run too from this & its easier than me having to type it all which do t civ div job i aint got the time if any one can help it would be much appreciated

5. If youve got the new pam 5 you can make up your own lesson plan for those lessons in about 10 mins