AA Skill at Arms (Good at Guns)

Hello all

Completed my SAA course a while ago now down at brecon when all SASC did was update the old pamphelt to say A2 on it all rifle lessons was the same a per A2 with a few differences, nut now my TA unit as received the new A2 but i do not have the teaching practices which we exchanged while i on the course but this is now out of date & i need to get the new disk that will hopefully be in circulation - If any body has this please can i have a copy willing to pay for disk etc

I am not sure about a new disc per sa.

H0wever there is a new PAm 5 out, which is available in pdf format.

Jennie

watto135 said:
Hello all

Completed my SAA course a while ago now down at brecon when all SASC did was update the old pamphelt to say A2 on it all rifle lessons was the same a per A2 with a few differences, nut now my TA unit as received the new A2 but i do not have the teaching practices which we exchanged while i on the course but this is now out of date & i need to get the new disk that will hopefully be in circulation - If any body has this please can i have a copy willing to pay for disk etc
Hi Jennie

Yes pam is on the Battle box 8 i believe but when we was on the course wehad a disk with all the lesson plans on it in electronic format which was easy to follow now i have to old disk but SASC have added a few new cleaning lessons i beleive which is a New Lesson 4 & 4A but could do with getting my hands on the up to date one as i print a work book for the rtt staff to run too from this & its easier than me having to type it all which do t civ div job i aint got the time if any one can help it would be much appreciated

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
REMESpanker84 The Training Wing 17
M The Training Wing 7
squigeypie The NAAFI Bar 7