A400M

I’m sure the French will explain why they had to go buy some new C-130J’s to do the things their nouvelle A400Ms can’t do.

comes to something when the RAF steps up it’s C-17’s to do SF support - that’s the SF support the Fatlas can’t do.
Again,

I would rather (where appropriate) you be a bit more specific.

You said 'the RAF steps up it’s C-17’s to do SF support - that’s the SF support the Fatlas can’t do'

The C17 supporting SF could mean a simple take off from Brize and landing them safely in San Diego for an Exercise as opposed to using an ATLAS.

The UK ATLAS will, as an example, be conducting more airdrop and airland profiles than our C17s ever will.

I do enjoy a bit of a spar on here but up your game a bit and provide some more detail from wherever you are getting it from please.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Again,

You said 'the RAF steps up it’s C-17’s to do SF support - that’s the SF support the Fatlas can’t do'

The C17 supporting SF could mean a simple take off from Brize and landing them safely in San Diego for an Exercise as opposed to using an ATLAS.

The UK ATLAS will, as an example, be conducting more airdrop and airland profiles than our C17s ever will.

I do enjoy a bit of a spar on here but up your game a bit and provide some more detail from wherever you are getting it from please.
Don’t do it! Google will collapse as @PhotEx attempts to find evidence and ends up contradicting himself on a multitude of Russia Stronk threads.

After all, who knew that BMP 3 had better airlift capability than the ‘Fatlas’ (sic). You know any debate is pointless when ‘comedy’ names are all he can come up with.

Next it will be ‘gubmint’ and ‘wegiment’.

Again,

except that’s not what the C-17‘s are doing when supporting SF ops.

Don’t do it! Google will collapse as @PhotEx attempts to find evidence and ends up contradicting himself on a multitude of Russia Stronk threads.

After all, who knew that BMP 3 had better airlift capability than the ‘Fatlas’ (sic). You know any debate is pointless when ‘comedy’ names are all he can come up with.

Next it will be ‘gubmint’ and ‘wegiment’.
Please don’t, we will have him trying to out stonker, stonker.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Atlas and MRTTs have supported the deployment of Rafale to the French Pacific in Tahiti.

This deployment is meant to show that in case of needs France can reinforce its overseas posessions quickly with meaningful assets. This time it was 3 Rafale with SCALP cruise missiles.

E40J12xWYAYiRzN.jpg
E40J15QWEAg1Xh9.jpg
E4uvJWrWYAYae8I.jpg
E4fv0WzXEAUtQ_M.jpg

Last edited:
Atlas and MRTTs have supported the deployment of Rafale to the French Pacific in Tahiti.

This deployment is meant to show that in case of needs France can reinforce its overseas posessions quickly with meaningful assets. This time it was 3 Rafale with SCALP cruise missiles.

View attachment 584626View attachment 584627View attachment 584628View attachment 584635
Would t it be better to drop paratroopers? Considering there’s near to no target requiring SCALP,

Would t it be better to drop paratroopers? Considering there’s near to no target requiring SCALP,

Aren't there some chaps arbitrarily sticking concrete on coral reefs that France might not see eye to eye with ? I know it's miles away , but just a bit of Sabre rattling ...

Aren't there some chaps arbitrarily sticking concrete on coral reefs that France might not see eye to eye with ? I know it's miles away , but just a bit of Sabre rattling ...
Maybe, or maybe do what we do with the Falklands, and forward deploy a couple of fighter aircraft, a OPV, a battalion of infantry etc. It’s worked for 39 years.