• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A2A South West - 30 July?

Thursday 30 July?

• Definite yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably yes

• Possible yes

• No - can't do that specific day

• No - has to be a weekend

• Total voters
For those who would like to do the A2A South West meet discussed in the next door thread. How does Thursday 30th July sound?

I'll bump this - from 28 who originally said they would go if possible to the South West meet - we've had 3 responses! Roll up, roll up

I'm sorry im on holiday that week as i said July and Aug very busy for some people!!! would make every effort for the next one the next one if one goes ahead

I will bump this again. Would those 20-odd who previously voted that they would go if possible please let me know about this particular date. Obviously we can't run it with 2 yes votes only!

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
I have just stumbled across this - pse keep me informed if you are going to organuise one. I would be very interested in attending.

Note to self - must pay more attention to ARRSE!!!

Latest Threads