• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A1 - F*ck Gordon Brown

Whilst heading north on the A1 tonight, my rather dull journey was brightened considerably by the large and amusing sign that was hung over a bridge near Stamford. It simply stated 'F*ck Gordon Brown' :lol: :lol: :lol:

A round of applause to whoever put it up!!!!

Sounds like an idea that could/should catch on.

We could run a competition to see who can get the biggest and most obvious banner.

A good way of raising dosh for chaharidee too.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Sounds like an idea that could/should catch on.

We could run a competition to see who can get the biggest and most obvious banner.

A good way of raising dosh for chaharidee too.
Well if you want to beat this banner, then it was approx 3m long and 1.5m high. A simple white background and big black letters!

box-of-frogs said:
Whilst heading north on the A1 tonight, my rather dull journey was brightened considerably by the large and amusing sign that was hung over a bridge near Stamford. It simply stated 'F*ck Gordon Brown' :lol: :lol: :lol:

tell me you got a picture!!

SkiCarver said:
box-of-frogs said:

tell me you got a picture!!
Sorry was concentrating on not crashing in the rain! You'd hope whoever put it up would do a drive by!!!!!

Latest Threads