• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A1 - F*ck Gordon Brown

Whilst heading north on the A1 tonight, my rather dull journey was brightened considerably by the large and amusing sign that was hung over a bridge near Stamford. It simply stated 'F*ck Gordon Brown' :lol: :lol: :lol:

A round of applause to whoever put it up!!!!

Sounds like an idea that could/should catch on.

We could run a competition to see who can get the biggest and most obvious banner.

A good way of raising dosh for chaharidee too.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Sounds like an idea that could/should catch on.

We could run a competition to see who can get the biggest and most obvious banner.

A good way of raising dosh for chaharidee too.
Well if you want to beat this banner, then it was approx 3m long and 1.5m high. A simple white background and big black letters!

box-of-frogs said:
Whilst heading north on the A1 tonight, my rather dull journey was brightened considerably by the large and amusing sign that was hung over a bridge near Stamford. It simply stated 'F*ck Gordon Brown' :lol: :lol: :lol:

tell me you got a picture!!

SkiCarver said:
box-of-frogs said:

tell me you got a picture!!
Sorry was concentrating on not crashing in the rain! You'd hope whoever put it up would do a drive by!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
No_Duff The NAAFI Bar 8
P The NAAFI Bar 11
3 The NAAFI Bar 228