• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A

ugly

LE
Not another one. Theres one written every few years usually coinciding with some senior occifer retiring. I get them for Christmas due to a family connection and frankly they are much of a muchness.

Not another one. Theres one written every few years usually coinciding with some senior occifer retiring. I get them for Christmas due to a family connection and frankly they are much of a muchness.
Yes, you do kind of wonder how many histories a particular brigade or regiment can have.
An official history is one thing, a compendium of dits is another.

They have thick foreskins.

Hope this helps.

The Tree Frogs are also the smartest whoremeister's the world has ever seen. Scores of diminutive yellow Germans, obediently queuing around the block, clad in grey flannels and green blazer, for an opportunity to pump a fat black $10 Belizean prozzie, before returning to Rideau Camp to shit on the back of the toilet cisterns and **** each other in the ass.

A useful history would tell how an entire nation was fooled into thinking that elderly Gurkhas wanted to spend the rest of their days in a country that few had ever seen and knew very little about.

And let's not forget LCpl Barry Thapa QOQLR who on 12 Mar 2011 successfully pretended not to be able to speak English 47 times during the 27 minutes that he was questioned by the visiting ECI Team about lifting equipment.

In fact he met all questions with a confused look and a hopeful "Ki Ka?" as he thrust forward a tray of chocolate covered 2 fingered snacks.

Such dedication to back sliding and incompetence should be captured in all its glory for posterity.

Rfn Bahadur Gurung lying on the floor of the Elan Valley circa 1987 after a vicious kick to the plums from Sgt "PTSD" Kane P Coy staff.....
"Oooohh Sgt, you have broken my testicles"

Rfn Bahadur Gurung lying on the floor of the Elan Valley circa 1987 after a vicious kick to the plums from Sgt "PTSD" Kane P Coy staff.....
"Oooohh Sgt, you have broken my testicles"
Were the plums irreparably broken?

Tell him not to forget Jimmy Pun, Combined Services Naafi Fruit Machine Champion 2003-2008 inclusive.
I always found that despite throwing in their monthly wage in less than an hour in the fruities, the short arse little gits dont have a clue how to play them.
They also get a bit miffed when you jump on after them and win.

I've stopped commenting on social media, having been flamed for having the temerity to suggest that (A) they're Mercenaries and (B) A lot of better British Regts had been disbanded, so why do we still have to put up with them ?
Fortunately, St Joanna of Lumley hasn't seen any of my posts yet. :confused:

ugly

LE
I've stopped commenting on social media, having been flamed for having the temerity to suggest that (A) they're Mercenaries and (B) A lot of better British Regts had been disbanded, so why do we still have to put up with them ?
Fortunately, St Joanna of Lumley hasn't seen any of my posts yet. :confused:
It gets a bit tedious trying to explain to folk that haven't had to work with them about how effing tiresome they really can be

It gets a bit tedious trying to explain to folk that haven't had to work with them about how effing tiresome they really can be
I've got an ex-QGE WOII working for me. He's such a genuinely nice, helpful guy - absolutely nothing at all is too much trouble for him. BUT, BUT, BUT the number of times I have to explain a simple process, or make a straightforward request of him makes me want to go all "Simon Phoenix*" on him

* "Murder, Death, Kill" (Demolition Man, 1993).

Latest Threads