Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Happy

LE
Near the top of a wiki page is a tab. Or a few. One of those will take you to the text in edit mode and you simply type in your corrections.

You are supposed to separately to justify your edits and there is a coding system for it but you can just type "flagrant marketing".

Remember to make your edits whiter than white. It's the whole internet rage thing if you should dare be equal in your scorn as the original writer was luvey dovey.

Do try not to libel him. It can be an expensive business. Anything you write should be based on provable evidence that could be demonstrated as fact in court if you needed to.

I had a look at his Wikipedia page and it appears that he's written it himself in crayon and had nanny type it into the computer.
John Elferink - Wikipedia

That is the first Wikipedia page I've read which causes eyestrain and a headache. It reads like the crazy shit Cthulhu believers write.

I kept twinning Dronfield, Derbyshire with Kabul. Some swine kept changing it back to Sindelfingen. I got bored before the did, I hate losing on the internet...

Near the top of a wiki page is a tab. Or a few. One of those will take you to the text in edit mode and you simply type in your corrections.

You are supposed to separately to justify your edits and there is a coding system for it but you can just type "flagrant marketing".

Remember to make your edits whiter than white. It's the whole internet rage thing if you should dare be equal in your scorn as the original writer was luvey dovey.
That is the first Wikipedia page I've read which causes eyestrain and a headache. It reads like the crazy shit Cthulhu believers write.

I kept twinning Dronfield, Derbyshire with Kabul. Some swine kept changing it back to Sindelfingen. I got bored before the did, I hate losing on the internet...

Same thing occurs whenever I try to edit the more self congratulatory adjectives. Somebody, probably Elferink, reverses the changes .

Reading between the lines, he's trying to do a Tory Blair and blag a highly paid international development gig.

However, he really was the Frank Spencer of NT Politics.

He established a "sentenced to a job" program, where the most violent psychopaths were engaged to supervise their fellow cons on chain gangs. This came out when a mad axe man escaped after being issued a mobile phone and a car. Murderer and rapist Edward Horrell escapes from Arnhem Land work camp sparking NT manhunt - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

He then proceeded to embarrass his fellow Federal CLP colleague 'Tash Griggs (a good egg in spite of her politics) with a sham hospital foundation stone ceremony.
Palmerston Hospital concrete pour: Federal Government faces questions over 'media stunt' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Oh yea; this brainwave which meant that USMC blokes deployed to Darwin are largely confined to camp on a Saturday night rather than giving the local economy a boost.
Mandatory three month's nick for sparking a bouncer.

Last edited: