• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A word of warning

Yehaa finally revenge sweet revenge!!!!!!!! I wonder if they will do discount for bulk buying, sign up girls.......

"The surprise factor will give women a chance to escape," says Ehlers, explaining that the rapist would be in great pain as the 25 teeth attach themselves to the shaft of the penis.
That's far more than I'm used to.

Ouch!

Hey, DMTW - I think the question in your signature has just been answered!

That would be a knight to remember.

Thats it... I'm throwing a grenade in before I enter... sod the rules of engagement!

Gentlemen do not worry, just add a dildo to your rapist kit and use that to recce the area before you launch the main thrust of Operation SURPRISE.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet there's not many birds would walk around carting that little 'love-ball' on their daily rounds JUST in case somone decides to plant them with a meat bratwurst.

Head torch, some PE 4 and det cord may become mandatory trapping kit.

Just follow the trail of shredded tampons.

They shouldn't be hard to spot.

I know people who would pay for that - sad but true!

I prefer a nice hot cup of tea to having sex.

Mind you it doesn't half scald your willy.

If i were a rapist, and i am, i would be very inclined to insert a slim, sharp metal object into the throat of my erstwhile victim if my penis was devoured by that thing. Surely this will lead to a lot of victim deaths??

Lordy what about all the drunken bints consenting to a night of horizontal aerobics in their state of drunken wantoness and forgetting they had one of them in!! oooooh doesnt bear thinking about!!

Latest Threads