A Word of Thanx

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Anoraks amongst you will have noticed that I have been having a shit time of it of late.

However thanks to the support of a couple of Arrsers I have been able to get myself into the position of being able to go home.

GM has been a quiet source of support and our beloved Slug has been somewhat more vocal.

Loads of you cnuts are happy to make remarks about brasso and toilet duck when it comes to the Slug. I defy you to be as supportive as she has been.

Snailio I owe you a large bokkle of pink wine.

Anoraks amongst you will have noticed that I have been having a shit time of it of late.

We have noticed.

Its been a constant source of amusement.

Ritch

LE

However thanks to the support of a couple of Arrsers I have been able to get myself into the position of being able to go home.

GM has been a quiet source of support and our beloved Slug has been somewhat more vocal.

Loads of you ***** are happy to make remarks about brasso and toilet duck when it comes to the Slug. I defy you to be as supportive as she has been.

Hope things continue to improve.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Loads of you ***** are happy to make remarks about brasso and toilet duck when it comes to the Slug. I defy you to be as supportive as she has been.

You've ruined me rep.......

Have the Black Forest Gateau!!!! xxxxx

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Nah sticky toffee pudding. Mit ice cream.

And Brasso, don't forget the Brasso. Or she'll sing down the phone at you! Songs like
this... Be afraid! BE VERY AFRAID!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
And Brasso, don't forget the Brasso. Or she'll sing down the phone at you! Songs like
this... Be afraid! BE VERY AFRAID!

She doesn't do that to me. Cos I am speshul.

Snailio I owe you a large CRATE of pink wine and a straw.
Who are you again?

Seriously, good to hear things are on the up for you.

Fixed the last bit for you at the usual charge.

Loads of you ***** are happy to make remarks about brasso and toilet duck when it comes to the Slug.
I see what ya did there Fingerz, you posted it in the NAAFI just so you could say Shit and call us all cuntz! Bravo destroy a reputation, call us cuntz and say fanks, top dollar!

Fair play. I wasn't aware of your troubles. Good that you're getting it squared. Sluggie isn't evil. We all have our faults. Some of us just set ourselves up to have the piss taken.

Haven't got a clue what your on about.

Just got in from the pub.

I'm welling up u boring twat!

Well done, Sluggy, whatever it was. [tugs forelock] :salut: Now away wit' ye! :mrgreen:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
She is partial to Fish and Chips out of paper on her bed, with a bottle of House Red :)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads