A Womans Logic

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SKJOLD, Jul 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend of mine recently started going through the painful process of divorce. This I eves dropped on while I was sat in their lounge.

She said "Which part of I want a divorce do you not understand"

He said "The part that gives me all your credit card debt"

She said "We`re supposed to split everything 50/50"

He said "So how does, you getting the car, the house and everything in it. While I get the dog and the debt. How does that work out as 50/50"

She said "Because I have more needs"

Exit stage right for Skjold.
    :?
    Has any one else got a similar tale of "A womans logic".
    and ladies even you must off seen and heard some very crazy logic coming out of a womans mouth.

2. Women have no logic. Nature has designed it that way to keep the male stress levels high and shorten our lives :roll:

3. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Women's Logic is an oxymoron. :roll:

4. Men's Logic = moron.

5. Feck the grammer wheres your story! :D

6. Men being from Mars, women from Venus and all that, to prevent any misunderstandings:

FINE:
    This is the word we use at the end of any argument that we feel we are right about but need to shut you up. NEVER use fine to describe how woman looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.

NOTHING:
    This means something and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will end with a huffy "Fine".

(LOUD SIGH):
    This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement very misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over Nothing".

THANKS A LOT:
    This is much different from "Thanks". A woman will say, "Thanks A LOT" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh". Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the Loud Sigh", as she will only say "Nothing".

:lol:

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Cait, interesting book that "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." Some good bits in it but also a fair amount of babbling.

I much preferred the author's second book, "WHY Men are from Mars and WHY Women are Full of Shite"

:wink: :twisted:

8. So cait,
    you have never heard one off your female colleauges, say something so utterly stupid. You felt it chipped away at what women have acheived over the last 100 years.

9. FAST FORWARD CLEANING OF KITCHEN - Usually coupled with loud banging of pans etc - This means you are right in the shit. Better off going to the pub and leaving us alone.

10. ARE YOU WEARING THAT SHIRT TO MY MOTHERS - This mean you look like a sad prick stuck in 70's timewarp...get changed!

11. just a bit of advice for the ladies , of you want to whinge , call your mates up , if you want practical advice speak to a bloke.

(taking cover)

12. a mans place is in the wrong.......

13. And all I wanted was comments by women, about stupid comments made by women.

Blokes know what women think about them we get told it every day, but if we were bothered we would of changed a few milennia ago. :twisted:

14. Whilst driving through a particularly run down area of Cheltenham, we passed some high rise flats with names such as 'India House' 'Africa House' etc...my female friend purused the street, noting the names of buildings and two loitering people of ethnic minority and cried: "oh God, I didn't realise we made them live with their own cultures in the UK"

Fcuking thick or what!

15. Blatting along the M25 on a sunny but rainy evening, I suddenly noticed we were drifting into the M11 sliproad - I said "we don't want to turn off here, stay on the M25"...she said "Where's the M25?"

I didn't think trying to get back on was wise! Investigation revealed she felt dazzled by the low sun off the soaked road surface, but only female logic could explain why this meant suddenly turning left....