A woman ripped off her ex-boyfriends testicle...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Alsacien, Jun 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

2. Isn't that called 'Tea-Bagging'!!! 8O
  3. She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

Yeh sure your not a violent person. She is completly off her nutt (no pun intended).
  4. But of course the poor bugger with only 1 knacker will be suffering no anguish whatsoever! What a snivelling excuse for a person.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

How did he get completely naked simply because she tugged on his happy sack? Methinks there's more to this than meets the mouth!
  6. This is from feb 2005. What exactly were you searching for when you found this...??

But yeah, total psycho. She must have really pulled hard. I've been tugging away for years and nothings come off yet.
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

It was on the start page under "most mailed" http://news.bbc.co.uk/
  8. I don't think he'll miss it....sounds like he didn't have any balls to start with! :p
  9. Whatever you say.... ;)
  10. Be worried if you see this face and feel a hand on your left knacker!

Attached Files:

11. [​IMG]

Brings a whole new meaning to Hannibal the Cannibal

or in this case just the one bal! :wink:
  12. it makes me go all queasy just thinking about it , i had one of my organs removed that was under a general anesthetic to have it pulled off this guy must of been screaming in pain . this woman should be locked up for life .

on the good side dont worry about having one golden ball you can still have rug rats and if a woman love you she wont care if you have one or two golden balls

hope everything works out o.k. for the guy .
  13. I think he's got the same lawyer who handled my divorce as well.
  14. she will be out of prison by now, be afraid , very afraid
  15. I remember reading about this when it happened... Although I'm not sure the full horror of it has registered with me yet.