• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A woman ripped off her ex-boyfriends testicle...

Alsacien said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

Makes my eyes water to think about it.

Miss Monti from Liverpool said: "I am in no way a violent person." - after just trying to eat her ex's knacker FFS!
Isn't that called 'Tea-Bagging'!!! 8O

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

Yeh sure your not a violent person. She is completly off her nutt (no pun intended).

The letter added: "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."
But of course the poor bugger with only 1 knacker will be suffering no anguish whatsoever! What a snivelling excuse for a person.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
How did he get completely naked simply because she tugged on his happy sack? Methinks there's more to this than meets the mouth!

Alsacien said:

Miss Monti from Liverpool said: "I am in no way a violent person." - after just trying to eat her ex's knacker FFS!
This is from feb 2005. What exactly were you searching for when you found this...??

But yeah, total psycho. She must have really pulled hard. I've been tugging away for years and nothings come off yet.

Alsacien

LE
jockass said:
Alsacien said:

This is from feb 2005. What exactly were you searching for when you found this...??

But yeah, total psycho. She must have really pulled hard. I've been tugging away for years and nothings come off yet.
It was on the start page under "most mailed" http://news.bbc.co.uk/

I don't think he'll miss it....sounds like he didn't have any balls to start with! :p

Be worried if you see this face and feel a hand on your left knacker!

Attachments

western said:

Brings a whole new meaning to Hannibal the Cannibal

or in this case just the one bal! :wink:

it makes me go all queasy just thinking about it , i had one of my organs removed that was under a general anesthetic to have it pulled off this guy must of been screaming in pain . this woman should be locked up for life .

on the good side dont worry about having one golden ball you can still have rug rats and if a woman love you she wont care if you have one or two golden balls

hope everything works out o.k. for the guy .

I think he's got the same lawyer who handled my divorce as well.

western said:
she will be out of prison by now, be afraid , very afraid

I remember reading about this when it happened... Although I'm not sure the full horror of it has registered with me yet.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

FOOK ME!!! psycho bint... still cringing over the thought of it... hope he gave her a slap after. (not justifying violence against women , but a line gotta be drawn somewhere).

But at least her mate gave his knacker back, :omg:

What sort of parties do these people go to , perhaps, now she is out she should set up in event management with Barrymore :plotting: :omg:

She used to live across the street from me growing up on the Wirral, never had anything to do with her or her family, all quite a bunch of fook ups.
Im still not quite sure why it has gone to the most emailed list 2 years after it happened.
Oh and my name isn't Geof
Cheers
DISCOS

This is worse than the friend of a friend who was hoofed in the jaffas at a rugby match and one 'popped'. Despite the screams and hysteria at least victim and culprit shook hands afterwards (before the ambulance turned up).

(eyes watering)