A woman at work told me that her son was a lesbian.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by meat2veg, Apr 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What have you heard today?

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

My shed is getting wet with all this drought.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My wife said she's feeling a bit better and will go to work today.

4. Soggy4978

Soggy4978 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I got told that my mutton chops are too long and I should stop curling the tips of my 'tache. Some people have no taste.

5. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

If it's in The Sun it's got to be true. You know that woman at no. 35?

6. Ive been told then I am not allowed to disturb the cat, who has recently taken to going to sleep in front of the downstairs toilet. If I want a slash I will have to go upstairs.

7. I heard an enormous fart, I was unable to blame anyone else as I was the only person in the room. Mind you with nobody else to be offended by it, I had no need to blame anyone else.

• Like Like x 5
  8. My misses hasn't told me nothing for three weeks, as I am still in the dog house for falling asleep on the train on the way back from work on a Friday evening, waking up in Stoke on Trent, then proceeding to go on a session as if I was still in and still single. Oh well, it's a quiet life.

• Like Like x 2
  9. http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/

10. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

That's against your human rights, not to mention H&S issues it raises. Please call me, Amanda, at Sue, Grabbit & Run and we'll sort it out with a no-win, no fee contract and get you on Question Time on the BBC with Rita Chakrabati from Liberty who'll whine for you about oppressive regimes etc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Seen a letter that was addressed to " The Occupier" At whatever address.
    Sent back with "Not known at this address return to sender"!!!!
    Who the fuck doesn't know their self?

12. Someone told me it is raining, can't believe that.

13. I was told that some company called CRAPITA are taking over recruiting and that over half the careers offices are closing and all Snr Rec's are to be made redundant and replaced with SSgt FTRS and some NCO's. All the ADSC's will be civvies and only 2 FTRS ADSO's!! Surely that cannot be true?

14. 11.27 and it is raining,but still it could be worse...

Oh and by the way Maddie is still alive,the cops say so and they don't lie do they...

15. I was told that all our land rover 110,s have to be cut up for scrap and disposed of locally.
    Criminal. There's nowt wrong with em!