A wise place to hold an impromptu beach party ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Aug 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Southern Water fined £200,000 after pumping untreated sewage into sea near Margate's Blue Flag beaches

BBC News - Margate stabbing and assault linked to beach party

It seems that the news about an empty beach spread through social networking sites.

Kent Special Branch were apparently monitoring the social networking sites.

"Should we ask our internet representative to place some messages about the sewage hazard on said beach ?"

And their internet rep is now rumoured to have replied "Nah, I am a bit busy on the script for my next book this week".

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bouncebanana in usual display of idiocy.

4. BB, when you post deranged tripe like this, are you really trying to contribute to the site, or are you simply using it as some sort of toilet for your brain? I suspect the latter.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BB, every time you post shite God kills a puppy.

Sent via Crayola, using the red crayon

• Like Like x 1
  6. "On Margate Sands./I can connect/Nothing with nothing."*

Much like that post really?

*With apologies to Eliot

7. Are there any puppies left out there?

8. I have him on my ignore list.It really helps.

9. He has a brain?

10. He has the occasional loan of a brain.

11. You are missing a good one, he thinks that a stabbing last month is somehow the fault of Kent police because they failed to warn people that two years ago some shit was dumped into the sea.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

so it wasn't kent police on facebook saying 'I hope noone goes there as we have nobody on duty at the moment LOL'

13. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

If we extract about 5 cc of sense from this mouthing, it means that all SW's customers (who have no choice as to who runs their sewerage) have been stuck with an extra on their bill by the Govt. Makes as much sense as 'fining' a badly-run Hospital Trust so that its already ineffective capability is further reduced.

Criminal charges against individuals would make far more sense ... SOMEONE opened that valve and SOMEONE told them to do it etc. I'm sure Kent's finest .... oh dear there's a hole in that argument somewhere.

14. More likely he just sticks some of the shit he collected off the beach two years ago into that empty space between his ears....