A Wii ( Wee ) Question

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by wheelchairwarrier, Nov 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As an old duffer I am ignorant in the ways of games thingies.

I wish to get a Wii game unit for some one , what do I need to get so that it will play for two kids on Christmas day with out tears or having to camp outside Argos for the boxing day sale.

I have intel on the required games it just the hardware I need to be clear on.

2. I'm also a games duffer but bought the kids a wii last year. You need the console (look for good deals with free games) and if you have 2 kids then 2 of the the remote things (dont know what its called but its the keypad thing that makes the games work). For some of the games you need a nun chuck which is a small device that plugs into the handset and gives additional controls. Shops like Game and Gamestation etc should help if you ask, but better deals might be had on t'internet.

edited for toolspeak
  3. W.W. i would go to game station ,When we bought my nephew's wii last year they give you all the advise . Just state it for two kids and you also want all the extra's they need.
  4. you will need the console, probably this- linky then one exta controller- controller then one extra nunchuck-nunchuck you get one nuchuck and controller in the console pack in the link, hope that's halped
  5. Don't forget some batteries!!! 2 x AA for each controller.
  6. Fallen for that one on many an xmas!! Mrs BB now buys shiote loads before x mas.
  7. All is clear now,
    I rang Gamestation for advice. The chap I spoke to gave Me plain and simple advice, no sales pressure and when I said how much , just a final figure, no messing about.
    In to Aberdeen to collect on Monday

Thanks all