A what ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by kimsmiles, Jun 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Judging by this thread, and your posts about the TA tramp, you seem to have a thing for gay men don't you kim?

2. A tin foil hat with matching respirator. This seasons "must" I think!

3. It works:
    [​IMG]

4. I think we've found a rather humane solution to global overpopulation. And all the money spent on glitter and musical theatre would help the economy grow. Needs a test subject though- Kimsmiles, we have a little job for you...

5. In that case, I think a gay dirty bomb has been released around here. Not sure what's wrong with the current student generation, but with their skinny jeans, male makeup and general mincing, 'camp' is an understatement.

6. totaly agree, with men in general just soo gay, why cannot two men bond with each other in manly ways any more ? why do they have to bring sexuality into it ? same with women, why cant they spend time with each other doing healthy activites, like knitting and cooking togather why do they have to be sexual towards each other ! is it a new trend or something, lesbian kissing , why cant they just get the message, i do not fancy a woman, i love men !!!

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Some of the people posting on Arrse these days makes me wonder whether some released a mong bomb

8. You are so far in the closet your postal address is Narnia.

9. Pish-poor attempt at another wah: you peeked with the Aspergers-infected STAB.

To the Hole.

10. :D :D :D :D

11. I live near a uni, and I must admit that I've noticed a major increase in the number of men of the above apppearence in the last couple of years. I suspect though that a fair few of them are just trying to do a Russell Brand impression.

12. If you only 'wonder' it's clear evidence that not only has someone released one but you need to buy a tin-foil hat - the real question is whether the bomb is meant to create mongs or attract them to ARRSE (Ah hah! possible evidence for a combined gay-mong bomb?). I shall ponder upon this whilst cleaning the car's windows ...