A wave of anti-Semitism in the USA

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Jul 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8165607.stm

2. I blame Mel Gibson.
  3. I suppose you think that the Met arresting young black men for shooting and stabbing each other is racist, don't you :roll:
  4. "Two mayors, rabbis and politicians are among some 30 people arrested in a major corruption and money-laundering investigation, say US authorities."

Not just Jewish people then??
  5. British police is free from racism. In this case the black lads would be politely asked to stop behave this way and police cars would be delivered to transport them yo their homes.
  6. Is that your final straw KGB?
    You can not really accept that Jews might be a normal decent people with normal decent criminals, can you?
    You Sir are the anti-semite. Thank you for bringing this up. Have a good evening.
  7. despite the 19,000 firearms arrests last year then? :roll:

would you like to provide the logic that because some jewish people where arrested it is anti semetic?
  8. I blame the Jews :D
  9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'a wave of anti-criminalism in the US' would be more accurate.

then again, your colleagues under Uncle Joe could probably teach us all a thing or two about anti semitism now couldnt they?
  10. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html?_r=1&hp

So the strike was made aginst top clerics, against spiritual leaders and even before the investigation is over such terrible allegations about organs trade have been 'leaked'. Don't you see some parallels with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Of course. All anti-Semites use to say this phrase. If it is true then why it was needed to sound it?
  11. You Sir are voided of the sense of humour.
  12. it wasnt because they were jewish though, it was because they broke the law :/ nothing like the protocols
  13. There are allegations that American police is disproportionally attentive to some ethnic, racial and religous groups.

I believe that the policeman acted absolutely lawfully and the accusations in racism are absolutely groundless.

Aslo, for those who don't understand my irony: in most cases accusations in anti-Semitism are baseless as well (including one made by our friend Para-medic).
  14. Horse puckey... there is no wave of anti semetism occuring here and that assclown of a professor threw a tantrum as soon as the police officers arrived.