A warning

#1
I'm the man
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:15 pm
From: --Removed to protect the not so innocent, for now--
To: trombone84

Guess who's got a photo on his phone of a rather tasty 19 year old arrse bird with her norks out
I got this PM yesterday. If you're a "rather tasty 19 year old arrse bird", watch out, he's a bad man. Instead you should send those pics to me, ahem, I'm not like those others.......
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#2
Now why the fcuk isn't stuff like that shared? Is there no honour here?
 
#6
BrunoNoMedals said:
Now why the fcuk isn't stuff like that shared? Is there no honour here?
If you knew with whom the photos are, you'd not be asking such a ridiculous question. I've first paraded the outrage wagon at the lack of sharing, and we'll drive all the way to his work in it if anyone else is interested?
 
#7
#8
trombone84 said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Now why the fcuk isn't stuff like that shared? Is there no honour here?
If you knew with whom the photos are, you'd not be asking such a ridiculous question. I've first paraded the outrage wagon at the lack of sharing, and we'll drive all the way to his work in it if anyone else is interested?
Count me in.
 
#9
lost_ulsterman said:
trombone84 said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Now why the fcuk isn't stuff like that shared? Is there no honour here?
If you knew with whom the photos are, you'd not be asking such a ridiculous question. I've first paraded the outrage wagon at the lack of sharing, and we'll drive all the way to his work in it if anyone else is interested?
Count me in.

And me.


No actually, I'll go to the pub instead.
 
#10
dragknuckle said:
lost_ulsterman said:
trombone84 said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Now why the fcuk isn't stuff like that shared? Is there no honour here?
If you knew with whom the photos are, you'd not be asking such a ridiculous question. I've first paraded the outrage wagon at the lack of sharing, and we'll drive all the way to his work in it if anyone else is interested?
Count me in.

And me.


No actually, I'll go to the pub instead.
Go to his local and give him a shoeing there. Two birds with one stone.



Well, three birds if we get hold of the pictures while we're there :D
 
#12
Tape on eyes to protect her persec ( it is good enough for them) and get it on here now!!! We will never be able to work out who she is.
 
#16
I also recived the same PM and I am going to torture the person who has these photos untill he shares I have also threatened to tell his misses I get the feeling I will be getting a PM from &$£()*^^%"% backpedaling saying "i was only winding you up it was all a joke"
 
#17
niner_domestic said:
You know what they say... please dear god let it be the norks of one very annoying SCH that insists her nipples are hard - I need to a good laugh
No chance of that ever happening matey, sorry for the disappointment 8)
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#18
acl1981 said:
niner_domestic said:
You know what they say... please dear god let it be the norks of one very annoying SCH that insists her nipples are hard - I need to a good laugh
No chance of that ever happening matey, sorry for the disappointment 8)
Why ever not? I'm prey if you've got hard nipples and like SCH'ing.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads