A warning to keep fit w4nkers

I have been trying to motivate myself with just a little exercise lately and came up with the idea that if me and the wife get a Fitbit we could engage in some healthy competition.

For those that havnt seen it, a Fitbit is a wristband that basically monitors steps and depending on the model you buy does other shit too. Anyway we got the flex which monitors steps taken and me and the wife joined the website and linked each other as friends.

I would also like to point out that I have very bad gout so until my newly prescribed meds (anipurinol) take effect, jogging leads to swollen joints and incapacity so its low impact.

So far, its pretty good as a tool to drive motivation, whilst at work I logged on and noticed the wife had just added 2000 steps so I texted her and she said she had taken the dog out for a walk, this is usually my job in the evening but as the competition was on, she did it. In return, I decided to use the toilet 4 floors below my office and went for a walk at lunch - I have never done this for fitness before. I also walked to the train station and took the carriage that was at the back of the platform which meant I had to walk further.

So I would like to support the Fitbit for driving a positive competition between me and the wife where both of us benefit.

However, what I would like to warn you about is this. She went out this evening for 30 minutes to collect some raffle tickets and money for our football team, on her return and later a comparison of our day (we are in competition) my fitbit rated I took about 2000 steps in 10 minutes whilst she was out.

Put the Fitbit on your non dominant hand.

Dwarf

LE
Can I quote you on this?

At least it proves that w*nking is good exercise...

;)

Rodney2q

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
If it's true I should be able to beat Usain Bolt.

These commission only careers are a bugger

What would it register after a period of furious bean flicking, I wonder? :? Your mrs might be fibbing about walking the dog. ;-)

So how many thousand steps did your wife register when visiting the football team only 200 meters away whilst you were w*nking? eh eh?

Rawhide, how is your local milkman these days, still looking haggard and exhausted, is he?

Rawhide, thanks for that, I really did laugh out loud on reading that.

Mick Harris

Old-Salt
Tie your fitbit to the dog and kick it up the hoop...as if by magic a 10 miler will be on it while you sit on T' tinternet with a cold one and your trollies down....sorted....any other fitness problems need sorting?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
says in todays times that regular sex is good for the old prostrate ??
I just have to convince the wife that shagging the bird over the road is good for me!!

Mick Harris

Old-Salt
I just have to convince the wife that shagging the bird over the road is good for me!!

If your Missus is having none of it can you convince the woman over the road to let me knob her, I accept sympathy shags if she feels sorry for me?

Dwarf

LE
Sorry but just how is your wife shagging the bird across the road good for your prostate?

Are you going to watch behind the curtains or make the video for beating Rawhide on his steps per minute ratio?

Dredd

LE

You are making an unwarranted assumption.

This only works when it is your prostate that is getting regularly massaged.

See Jarrod for details.

I too had a visit from Mrs Hand, I felt quite embarrassed as I'm sure Matron was observing me from the Nurses Station on the locked ward for those who still think they are Hero's and Warriors of this Nation....!

Latest Threads