A Warning from Canada - check your tyres

I think this gentleman has been mentioned before, Colonel Williams should serve as a reminder to us all.

He was a square-jawed Canadian Air Force officer with a brilliant future,
If only he'd remembered to change his tyres,
Authorities said Williams came to the attention of investigators during a police roadblock a few days after Lloyd was reported missing. Tire tracks from his vehicle matched the ones they were looking for.
he would still have had a brilliant future as panty-sniffing, transvestite mass murdering rapist. As it is, he has been reduced to being the victim of an editor's need to get quoted on the News Quiz - "Canadian military officer exposed as a cross-dressing serial killer"; the ignominy.

Let this be a warning to us all. Check your tread patterns and make sure they are totally anonymous.

I think this gentleman has been mentioned before, Colonel Williams should serve as a reminder to us all.

If only he'd remembered to change his tyres,

he would still have had a brilliant future as panty-sniffing, transvestite mass murdering rapist. As it is, he has been reduced to being the victim of an editor's need to get quoted on the News Quiz - "Canadian military officer exposed as a cross-dressing serial killer"; the ignominy.

Let this be a warning to us all. Check your tread patterns and make sure they are totally anonymous.
I'm booked in for Monday... Cheers pal.

I use Kojak tyres on my motor..... no tread patterns....... except where I drag my fat butt over the snow covered sidewalks and freeways....

I know.... i never was quite the ticket..... but I still like me...as I have to live with me... Now what was the question....

ah... yes.... cross-dressing transvestites....... shhhhhhhhhh!!

Matron still thinks I'm a gung-ho hero and warrior of the 1960s and 1970s........ that's why I have to keep taking me Meds... there you have it, I'm talking bollix as usual...well it's late and soon time for beddy-byes with my big pink and white fluffy wabbitt..... She's called Fred.... I get funny looks when I take her for walks in Tescos .....