A Warning from Canada - check your tyres

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Excognito, Oct 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think this gentleman has been mentioned before, Colonel Williams should serve as a reminder to us all.

If only he'd remembered to change his tyres,
    he would still have had a brilliant future as panty-sniffing, transvestite mass murdering rapist. As it is, he has been reduced to being the victim of an editor's need to get quoted on the News Quiz - "Canadian military officer exposed as a cross-dressing serial killer"; the ignominy.

Let this be a warning to us all. Check your tread patterns and make sure they are totally anonymous.

2. I'm booked in for Monday... Cheers pal.

3. I use Kojak tyres on my motor..... no tread patterns....... except where I drag my fat butt over the snow covered sidewalks and freeways....

I know.... i never was quite the ticket..... but I still like me...as I have to live with me... Now what was the question....

ah... yes.... cross-dressing transvestites....... shhhhhhhhhh!!

Matron still thinks I'm a gung-ho hero and warrior of the 1960s and 1970s........ that's why I have to keep taking me Meds... there you have it, I'm talking bollix as usual...well it's late and soon time for beddy-byes with my big pink and white fluffy wabbitt..... She's called Fred.... I get funny looks when I take her for walks in Tescos .....