A Walt for the boys

Do I tell her I know her and she`s a walt

• Do I leave her for you lot to play with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or do we chip in and buy her

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So what will she do if you win her? She needs an enlargement in the lung department.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I hate the DFS! Can't access the link, because it's a security bloody risk! Do I mean DFS? Or is that furniture? Or do I mean DCS? Or have I lost my mind? Is it on e-bay? I can't access it so don't know, personally.

What I mean is that I really want to see the link and know what is going on. 'Cos I'm bored.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Loopy? Me?
Bored, yes. Blasted DFC won't let me check site, so will have to wait until I get home. Then, after all the arseache about 'why do you spend so much time on that computer? What do you look at all night?' I will probably forget to look. So will still be ignorant - a not unusual state of affairs - and bored!
Not that I'm bored. In case this is being monitored. I'm happy and excited to be at work on a hot and sunny Monday!

Shes lacking in bappage, Arrse is a bit small as well, bad tempered, hot under the collar, prone to Nagging, wouldnt give you tupence.

That probably like any "wife"you ve ever had including your own!!!!!

sebcoe said:
Shes lacking in bappage, Arrse is a bit small as well, bad tempered, hot under the collar, prone to Nagging, wouldnt give you tupence.

I know this person, take a proper look at that pic, the measurements are also lies. She's not quite a bouncy castle but she'll bounce, go on it's worth a tenner in anyone's money :twisted: Bad tempered my Arrse i've had more violent hiccups.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
sebcoe said:

Yep. Sounds just typical. So unlike the other lovelies we speak to on here, who are fantasy drean girls, with wonderful bodies, sparkling wit and generous natures. Or is it just my imagination in action?

if we all threw in a fiver

and got her

we could raffle her off then amongst all of us who threw in the money

I want to test the no sex bit

yeah like thats going to happen

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Loopy? Me?
Bored, yes. Blasted DFC won't let me check site, so will have to wait until I get home. Then, after all the arseache about 'why do you spend so much time on that computer? What do you look at all night?' I will probably forget to look. So will still be ignorant - a not unusual state of affairs - and bored!
Not that I'm bored. In case this is being monitored. I'm happy and excited to be at work on a hot and sunny Monday!
Shall I just copy her pic for you then and put you out of your misery.Or shall I leave you forever ignorant :twisted:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
halomonkey said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Loopy? Me?
Shall I just copy her pic for you then and put you out of your misery.Or shall I leave you forever ignorant :twisted:
Oh Gawd. I'm sick of being ignorant. Put me out of my misery,please. Brighten up (or darken) my day. Anything to break the mind-crushing, ball-breaking, soul-sapping boredom.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm even going outside to watch the recruit drill, just to pass the time. And have a smoke. Not that smoking is big or clever, but if I don't, then the voices come back and tell me to do the .............really bad things again!

Ok a little insider info
Three degrees and keen on the Arts, = only 3 degrees she has are on a vinyl album
well travelled and can speak a couple of languages so at least you can talk to me,= went to India to run drugs (was jailed for that)
fully qualified engineer (British Army) so Im useful = closest she's ever been to a uniform was the prison guards
, also trained rescue paramedic and firefighter (australian standards) so you can feel safe. = as above
Loves Motorbikes, cars, sport and going out, so user friendly. = very friendly