A Walt for the boys

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by halomonkey, Apr 16, 2007.

?
  1. Do I leave her for you lot to play with

47.5%
  2. Or do we chip in and buy her

52.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She's not putting out and I'd be bored to tears listening to her families Military history.

2. She tells lies of course she'll put out she's an ex-jailbird

3. So what will she do if you win her? She needs an enlargement in the lung department.

4. No idea , ask her :D

5. I just sent her a question....could be interesting...

6. Is it one she'll add to her lovely list of questions :D

7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I hate the DFS! Can't access the link, because it's a security bloody risk! Do I mean DFS? Or is that furniture? Or do I mean DCS? Or have I lost my mind? Is it on e-bay? I can't access it so don't know, personally.

What I mean is that I really want to see the link and know what is going on. 'Cos I'm bored.

8. It's on ebay under the user name manali31, you'll need to use the world search not just UK, if that helps.Don't want you out of the loop or bored now do we. :D

9. old_fat_and_hairy

Loopy? Me?
    Bored, yes. Blasted DFC won't let me check site, so will have to wait until I get home. Then, after all the arseache about 'why do you spend so much time on that computer? What do you look at all night?' I will probably forget to look. So will still be ignorant - a not unusual state of affairs - and bored!
    Not that I'm bored. In case this is being monitored. I'm happy and excited to be at work on a hot and sunny Monday!

10. Shes lacking in bappage, Arrse is a bit small as well, bad tempered, hot under the collar, prone to Nagging, wouldnt give you tupence.

That probably like any "wife"you ve ever had including your own!!!!!

11. I know this person, take a proper look at that pic, the measurements are also lies. She's not quite a bouncy castle but she'll bounce, go on it's worth a tenner in anyone's money :twisted: Bad tempered my Arrse i've had more violent hiccups.

12. old_fat_and_hairy

Yep. Sounds just typical. So unlike the other lovelies we speak to on here, who are fantasy drean girls, with wonderful bodies, sparkling wit and generous natures. Or is it just my imagination in action?

13. if we all threw in a fiver

and got her

we could raffle her off then amongst all of us who threw in the money

I want to test the no sex bit

yeah like thats going to happen

14. Shall I just copy her pic for you then and put you out of your misery.Or shall I leave you forever ignorant :twisted: