A vs N 2011

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Cow, Apr 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cow

Cow LE

Tickets and wrist bands have arrived! Trying to work out the best way to get alcohol into the ground so don't have to pay a fortune..
  2. You go in. New found leathered bezzer stays outside the ground. You RV 15 meters up from the entrance, new found bezzer passes cans through green railings one at a time to you, whilst lagging on the floor.

You wait 5 mins for bezzer to gain entrance and carry on normal bezzering.
  3. Wheelchair. The immigrant gate security official is gonna have to have some balls to ask you to remove your blankets etc from under the wheelchair that are cunningly hiding your stash. Another bag hanging off the back will not be searched if there's a cunning tube running toward your groin area - who's gonna want to rifle through a colostomy bag?

Get into twickers, wheel yourself under the stadium where most of the bogs are, ditch the chair. Simples. You could always keep the chair to prevent embarrasing stagering later.

Ethically, there's nothing wrong with this either. I've just checked with my neighbour (double amputee) who thinks it's a cracking idea and is gonna do it himself!
  4. Or just turn up pissed.
  5. Cow

Cow LE

Thats the plan but also plan to get more pissed.
  6. Cheers for that you now owe me one shiney laptop keyboard!

7. Camelbak or *plastic bottles filled with vodka and lemonade. Don't have glass bottles or cans in your rucky because they will make you hand them over or give them away, the Nazis.

*Tried and tested by Bigbird, Joker 62 and myself. Ah, the year of Aussie pies and picking on 6ft odd blokes dressed as nurses. I remember the Aussie pies bit, but I reckon she's making the other part up.
  8. I actually find it quite easy to believe that you were accosting 6ft bloke nurses. Makes a change from punishing gimps anyway
  9. I have never had any issues getting beverage into Twickers. Its the Corp tent where its £4.50 for a can of warm Carlsberg where I have an issue.

Again, the rule of thumb here is all but 1 enter tent. The 1 stays outside with rucsack with beverages of choice inside. You all go and greet him at the fence, take said rucsack off him and then he can get in via the search by the Eastern European security, pleasant chaps that they all are.
  10. Went on a coach from York a few years back, anyone know if there is one going this year? Don’t think I know anyone there anymore to check myself.