A virtual peep show for the TSA in US Airports!

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
gentlesoul said:
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-05-15-airport-xray-bottomstrip_x.htm

Personally, I couldn't care less about some complete stranger looking at an x-ray of a naked me, if it means that I'm safer whilst flying.

But the civil liberty groups are going to have a field day with this one!
It was being trialled at Heathrow a couple of months ago and I got selected to be a test subject. I asked nicely how it worked and they told me, and even let me see the pictures. I have to say, I look pretty good naked in millimetre-wave radar :D

--
Witty signature file under construction

I don't see what the problem is.

(Geddit? See?)

I'll get me coat......

Excuse me, Gentlesoul, but as the image shown in the link is of a fat bloke, and as your image has been uploaded via the ARRSE uploads rather than linked to somewhere else, would I be correct in presuming that the image in your post is actually you?

Added: Hope the chemo works out well. Was it a cold day?

putteesinmyhands said:
Excuse me, Gentlesoul, but as the image shown in the link is of a fat bloke, and as your image has been uploaded via the ARRSE uploads rather than linked to somewhere else, would I be correct in presuming that the image in your post is actually you?

Added: Hope the chemo works out well. Was it a cold day?

Certainly isn't me, it's a woman who is on the board of TSA. I'm a total muppet when it comes to links so it was easier to upload the image.

You won't find a picture of me on Arrse!