A very merry YULETIDE to all ARRSERS

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
The Oak King fights the Holly King today and wins, as usual. Seasonal greetings to all of you, bunch of kunts. :santa::rendeer::king::drunken:

Far too early, so stick it up your hoop.

Anyway, If anyone is alone with nobody to spend Christmas with, please let me know......................

I'd like to borrow some chairs.

Thanks.
May your turkey be raw in the middle, your sprouts blighted, your gravy lumpy,spuds roasted to charcoal, stuffing laced with salmonella, and your pigs in blankets sans bacon.
Harrumph, & Fk off.
Have a good 'un. ;)

I appreciate the sentiment but strictly speaking Midwinter's tomorrow. At 0419 if you want to sacrifice a virgin at the exact time.

Thanks.
May your turkey be raw in the middle, your sprouts blighted, your gravy lumpy,spuds roasted to charcoal, stuffing laced with salmonella, and your pigs in blankets sans bacon.
Have a good 'un. ;)
Sounds like my old mother in law's cooking

I appreciate the sentiment but strictly speaking Midwinter's tomorrow. At 0419 if you want to sacrifice a virgin at the exact time.
Do you realise how long it will take me to find a virgin in Rhyl to sacrifice, that really is mission impossible

Bootom

Old-Salt
The Oak King fights the Holly King today and wins, as usual. Seasonal greetings to all of you, bunch of kunts. :santa::rendeer::king::drunken:
Could you please ask Joker to submit his favourite seasonal poem again?
I need cheering up, every time my missus goes into town she empties our bank account, buying stuff we might need on the 25th and 26th. She cannot fathom that drinking tokens are an essential requirement, not a nice to have, just in case.

Do you realise how long it will take me to find a virgin in Rhyl to sacrifice, that really is mission impossible
Have you not got a big city nearby like Liverpool for one inste...oh.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I assume the OP is referring to the solstice? The oak king triumphing as the days now start to get longer?

A Merry Merry and a Happy Happy .... may the nuts in your sac remain un-cracked this festive season. .

Latest Threads