A Very Merry St George's day to all (even Earth and Yars and Remainiacs)

It's a boy - What a shame that they have used the name George already. Prince George born on St George's Day would have been rather apt.
Maybe they could just ask The Queen if she'd let them swap the names around, and call the original Prince George "Jeff" instead.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, England isn't actually an isle for a start but given it's Shakespeare, we can all pretend that it is.
I can't help feeling that this country's decline started when we allowed our skirt wearing and sheep bothering local colonies to insist, contrary to all logic, that England and Britain are not synonymous.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can't help feeling that this country's decline started when we allowed our skirt wearing and sheep bothering local colonies to insist, contrary to all logic, that England and Britain are not synonymous.
Well you haven't been invaded since we placed you under our protection so every cloud eh?

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Well you haven't been invaded since we placed you under our protection so every cloud eh?
Every successful empire has persuaded its enemies to join their army. The English Empire was no different - won with the blood of subject nations. The Northern Province regiments, with their English-invented "national dress" have done very well for us. Led by English officers.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
...pre-Stuart hegemony was Newfoundland and North Virginia.
You're forgetting Wales, Cornwall and Ireland. The Stuarts were so bad we executed one and exiled the last of them to France. I mean, France! How bad do you have to be to forced to associate with the French?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
You're forgetting Wales, Cornwall and Ireland. The Stuarts were so bad we executed one and exiled the last of them to France. I mean, France! How bad do you have to be to forced to associate with the French?
You've seen your username, yes? Plus I'm a French citizen so it's obviously awesome.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And it seems that Theresa May has decided that the 22nd of April will be St Stephen Lawrence day - Stephen Lawrence memorial day announced

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Jeez the Conservative party is going full pelt to be the SJW center left party

What next make Winnie Mandela's birthday a national holiday ?
It's almost worth signing the petition to have a referendum to abolish the HoL just to see his mum get her P45.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
You've seen your username, yes? Plus I'm a French citizen so it's obviously awesome.
Apologies for the delay, us English have to work hard to keep the dank north in fried food. I understand your confusion over the whole Scots thing now. Fancy being Scots/French. Membership of two losing blood lines must be debilitating on the brain. It certainly affected Mr Charles Stuart badly. He had delusions of being a king.

Last edited: