Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A very merry Samhain to all

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Samhain (pronounced sowin) the time the veils between the worlds is at its thinnest, so if we try hard enough we can see Valhalla and the land of the Gods (Asgard). You might see this, but watch out in case you get your face cut off.
1604142005349.png

And it's raining, so someone somewhere is watering their shoe

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
And it's raining, so some somewhere is watering their shoe

if the last visit that 'someone' made to my house is anything to go by, that someone is pissing the bed

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1604142452580.png

1604142504585.png

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Samhain (pronounced sowin) the time the veils between the worlds is at its thinnest, so if we try hard enough we can see Valhalla and the land of the Gods (Asgard). You might see this, but watch out in case you get your face cut off.
View attachment 516521
As if by magic, in a few hours Princess Dale's Beavers will be launching Operation Phantom to celebrate Sluggy's life and marking the anniversary (a few days early because of the weekend) her passing beyond the veil.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Speak her name 3 times and Donny Osmond will be the next artist on the radio.

If that happens to me I shall be burning the old android tablet I use for spotify

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jeremy Corbyn is squinting through the veil to see if a particular religious group are waiting to ambush him when he arrives.

Jeremy Corbyn is squinting through the veil to see if a particular religious group are waiting to ambush him when he arrives.
Of all the fucking oldies to fall off their perch over the last week...and that tosser is still hanging in there.

Speak her name 3 times and Donny Osmond will be the next artist on the radio.

I'd feel safer posting on Mumsnet that the menopause is fake news

What does Jess Phillips think about all this? Do we know yet?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads