• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A Very Merry christmas

Ta and you an all

God bless all of our own away from their families this year. Safe home and best wishes to you all. Be safe guys our thoughts are with you.

K

God bless us every one!

Merry Christmas :D :D Be all you can be.Drink and be merry.Enjoy your life and drink more pi$s.
Also,drink more pi$s and be happy.
Cheers

johnel said:
Merry Christmas :D :D Be all you can be.Drink and be merry.Enjoy your life and drink more pi$s.
Also,drink more pi$s and be happy.
Cheers
So you believe that the key to happiness is drinking urine?

Would eating excrement make you even happier?

I'm glad I'm not having Christmas dinner at your house......

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you lovely people.

Slainthe M'hath!

Nutstrangler.

Merry Christmas, yer arrse
I thank God it's our last...

Oh...and bleanna mhath ur to everyone! Even the English.

"Nadelik looan na looan blethen noweth" as they say in Kernow! (Well its one of the things they say..another is Daughter come over 'ere..I need a shag!)

Was at St Bride's carol service yesterday. The troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were included in the prayers, which was nice.

Merry Xmas wherever you are!

To those in far away places and to those lucky enough to be at home, MERRY XMAS and a safe and prosperous New Year.

To the Anti-Short(t) Team, keep up the amazing work and Happy Hunting :lol:

PMU

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stumpy4154 The Intelligence Cell 81
Salford-Vera Royal Signals 1
Gundulph The NAAFI Bar 21