A very Marked Section

It was quite funny I suppose, but my Battalion had one Section whose names were all Mark.

Not sure who arranged this. But I suppose the authorities could have had an entire Platoon of Jonns.

It was quite funny I suppose, but my Battalion had one Section whose names were all Mark.

Not sure who arranged this. But I suppose the authorities could have had an entire Platoon of Jonns.

Ah, following on from the Grenadier Companies of the Guards, i've often thought of grouping all the ginger c**ts together - or all those born in December/etc... or all the short arrses , or all the singlies or married men etc.

Just to be a knob.

That's smashing. Got any other hilarious tales?

Presumably they were going for a biblical theme, but didn't have enough Matthews or Lukes?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer