A VERY BRAVE MAN.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gore, Apr 16, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fabrizio Quattrocchi who was forced to dig his own grave prior to being shot by his captors showed a level of bravery which is rarely heard of nowadays.

Seconds before being shot infront of the callous BAST@RDS videoing his execution he said,

"Now I'll show you how an Italian dies".

A VERY BRAVE MAN.

2. Very brave! Thankfully the TV stations are not airing the murder!

:(

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I am sure one of the more squalid websites will get hold of it, I am sure it will be the same as the murder of the Russian soldier bayoneted on Rotten.com.

As posted a very brave bloke.

4. I've wanted to comment on this all day, but I can't find the words to express what I feel for this man. He is/was in my eyes, incredibly brave. I can picture him laughing at these weak men just before they killed him. I hope the Italians gather enough int to track down these basstards, and do the same as what they did to Fabrizio. Rest in peace mate.

[​IMG]

5. Valour - the only word I can think of for this brave man - true valour.

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Undoubtably a man of incredible courage.

I salute him.

7. Well said Gunny, couldn't say it any better, any person who can face death like that is a real MAN

8. Indeed a very very brave man.

I would like to think that I'd have those sort of balls, but I very much doubt it.

Rest In Peace and lets hope the eyeties hunt the b@stards that did this to the ends of the earth.

9. I have to point out that Aunty Stella couldn't meet his maker in the same way.

1. He would have a heart attack and die at the thought of digging.

2. His captors would have died of old age, the whole would have to be huge :D

Possibly the bravest Italian the world has seen.

10. Although we all love to take the piss out of the Italians as a nation (tanks with 15 reverse gears etc) this man showed that he was a cut above most other men. A true hero. Rest In Peace.

I hope I could go as well as he did. I doubt it though.

Would like to get my hands on the 'men' who killed him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11. Gunny's post is right on the button for me too. I am not about to go looking for footage of the event but I've read the press. Inspirational.

Maybe the courage with which Fabrizio met his maker will make his killers think about what is store for them when they meet the same maker. Who impressed God/Allah the most?

Rest in peace Fabrizio.

12. The reaction to this event shows our values haven't been tainted by the cheapness. of idle newlabourland. This man was inspirational. Well said Gunny. Right on the mark.

13. This shows how politicians are motivated by events:

On one hand, you have a massive series of blasts in Spain, whose newly ellected government decide to call it a day and hand victory to the Arab militants and on the other you have the Italians, who in the face of one man being killed in an evil fashion, have strengthened their resolve to do want is right, just just for the votes at the next election, but for everyone everywhere who want to live in peace.

A truely very brave man who is backed by an equally brave nation.