A v N - Who was the streeaker!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Outstanding, May 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any names / service /unit?

Good effort - although not actually a streaker.

2. My thought exactly! What a legend, really played up to the crowd!

3. Male or Female?

4. THe streaker was sat a couple of rows in front of me. He was sat with a load of guys wearing blue and was wearing a dress so was most likely navy.

5. No change there then! :roll:

6. Great spirit from the crowd, who gave the goons that caught him a good seeing to - well vocally!!

7. There appears to be part of the answer in this thread:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=1935437/.html#1935437

8. I did say at the time that he had to be a Matelot. Especially wearing that very small posing puch which was covering.... not a lot?

Good drills though. The RFU t*ssers seemed to be a bit heavy handed initialy or was that just me?

9. I hope he is read the Articles of War. This morale business must be stamped out before it catches on. I'm surprised he wasn't a booty.

10. The "RESPONSE" thugs realised that they had alarge audience, but did try to be stupid, he really came very quietly and they came out of it looking - well like twats!

11. Did he have a roll mat?

12. I was in the part of the crowd that gave the umpa lumpas a hard time with our voices because they would not come any closer

13. Rumour had it that his mates had a sweep and the one who streaked got the takings! He was later seen wandering around in a forensic type white boiler suit looking for his mates who had gone AWOL with his clothes :D Evil barstewards

14. He looked much meatier on the pitch, seeing him later in the Cabbage Patch in a romper suit made from disposable knicker paper was a bit of a let down :p

15. I think the suggestion of a mass streak at next years fixture is a winner. 200 runners in the bollocky buff. It'd make world news! Synchronized watches and velcroed quick removal kit and waheeey!