• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A v N - Who was the streeaker!

Z

Zarathustra

THe streaker was sat a couple of rows in front of me. He was sat with a load of guys wearing blue and was wearing a dress so was most likely navy.

crow_bag said:
THe streaker was sat a couple of rows in front of me. He was sat with a load of guys wearing blue and was wearing a dress so was most likely navy.
No change there then! :roll:

There appears to be part of the answer in this thread:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=1935437/.html#1935437

Parky_boy said:
Was sat above the corner of the ground where the streaker was taken away. He was first presented to a civvie plod man who, I assume, asked him if he was military or not. He was then promptly passed on to a monkey...sorry, RedCap who, I assume asked if he was Army. He was then promptly passed on to the Navy plod guy who dragged him off into the darkness.

...I knew he was far to good at running away to be Army!!!

I did say at the time that he had to be a Matelot. Especially wearing that very small posing puch which was covering.... not a lot?

Good drills though. The RFU t*ssers seemed to be a bit heavy handed initialy or was that just me?

I hope he is read the Articles of War. This morale business must be stamped out before it catches on. I'm surprised he wasn't a booty.

mac5543 said:
I did say at the time that he had to be a Matelot. Especially wearing that very small posing puch which was covering.... not a lot?

Good drills though. The RFU t*ssers seemed to be a bit heavy handed initialy or was that just me?
The "RESPONSE" thugs realised that they had alarge audience, but did try to be stupid, he really came very quietly and they came out of it looking - well like twats!

I was in the part of the crowd that gave the umpa lumpas a hard time with our voices because they would not come any closer

Rumour had it that his mates had a sweep and the one who streaked got the takings! He was later seen wandering around in a forensic type white boiler suit looking for his mates who had gone AWOL with his clothes :D Evil barstewards

He looked much meatier on the pitch, seeing him later in the Cabbage Patch in a romper suit made from disposable knicker paper was a bit of a let down :p

I think the suggestion of a mass streak at next years fixture is a winner. 200 runners in the bollocky buff. It'd make world news! Synchronized watches and velcroed quick removal kit and waheeey!

I dont know if this will work but I have some Pics to help find his name. There are a few of us that would like to give him some money to help pay any fines or charges he got.

mac5543 said:

The fat knacker trying to catch him was outrun by his equally lard-assed "response team" friend who rugby-tackled the marine/matelot to the ground. Fattwat then landed on his neck with a forearm drop, embarassed IMHO because streak made him look a tool. Lardy was also the one who confiscated Dolly earlier

Did anybody else notice the two gentlemen of the opposite front rows do more than just a shirt swap at the end of the game, probably showed as much as the streaker

Deffo a bootneck, for some reason I took this phot of him. 5 mins later he was on the pitch!