A US policeman demonstrating 'awesome' bike control - enjoy.

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by BuggerAll, Apr 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

That's three minutes of my life wasted. I was expecting a stuck throttle, an out of control bike and an extremely expensive and satisfying crash.

Instead you post a video showing some nerd displaying masterful bike control.

What is ARRSE coming to?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Beginners luck................
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Try it when eating a doughnut and I would be impressed
  5. I'm impressed, if he can do that on a Hardly Ableson imagine if he had access to a motorcycle!!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I couldn't do that walking.
  7. fu2

fu2 LE

Impressive. Not easy on a full dress Harley.
  8. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah, they fucked.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. He's a septic, what do you expect? That was probably his 18th go at it, they're not going to show the cock-ups are they?
  11. With that tune playing I was expecting a jump some where on the course. Hardly Movinsons all sound like tractors.
  12. To be fair if you saw the " protective" elasticated trackie bottoms that is part of their uniforn, you would want to be that good because if you came off you'd loose all the skin on your legs!

Had he hoicked up the front wheel on the finish line then i would be impressed.
  13. Not even a single moment of tyre smoke or wheelies.

And he looks like a bum bandit.
  14. I have.
    But only when trying to walk in a straight line when I'm pissed.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I'd have trouble remembering which way to turn. Many years ago I accompanied my mate on the old Part 1 test. I borrowed one of the instructors' Gold Wings and did something similar - though not quite as fast (or as prolonged), and significantly less gay. The irony was that I didn't even have a license at that time.