A truthful Labour Statement

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by in_the_cheapseats, May 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Labour has done its best to ruin the country - and they think its funny.

Brown and his cronies have run what amounts to a Ponzi scheme. The new Government should seriously consider if it would be possible to prosecute them. Unfortunately I doubt if it would be but I think it should eb tried.

3. Totally agree, not just prosecute but take ALL of their ill gotten gains, houses, pensions, savings, etc! Force them to work for minimum wage whilst living in one of their wonderfully "multiculturally" enriched sink estates! :x :x

4. They've spent the last 13 years working against the national interests to engineer the electorate in their favour so they could remain in power, and it's been expensive.

I don't think it'll sink in for awhile just how much Labour have damaged the country, but it's going to be a big sh1t sandwich.

5. BuggerAll

For what its worth write to your MP asking them to ask the Government to investigate Labour's fraudulent handling of the economy.

The oaf Brown still thinks he was a whizz at economics, every barb will hurt!

In fact I couldn't resist making up an address in Kircaldy and writing to my MP there asking him to ask the Government to look into the massive fraud committed by the previous lot.

6. For a while?
    We won't have to wait long, there is a budget on the way and it isn't going to be pleasant.
    I'm sure it will all be painfully apparent within a few weeks, the new government has nothing to gain by keeing it hidden

7. The Porridge Wog does indeed, but alas for the greatest self proclaimed financial genius of our time, the rest of the world has to date declined to return his 'gizza job' phone calls.

8. Except if they are putting national interests over party politics they may want to play it down a bit to not undermine confidence in the pound.

What I meant by taking a while to sink is it's far worse than the media makes out and it's going to shock a lot of people when the cuts start coming.

9. ...not ignoring the toxic loans, debt bubble, auditors, BofE's culpability, bank CEOs, consumer insanity into the bargain I hope.

10. Yeh point taken.
    It would appear that thepublic as a whole want to know the real story. I suspect that Cameron will have to spell it out clearly to justify the spending cuts ahead.

11. Nice to see that first budget will be on a Tuesday again - not AFTER PMQs where they could obfuscate for a week.

Next steo should be back to to twice-weekly PMQs (albeit shorter).

12. And as is usual, the more bread you have, the less sh1t you will have to eat!

13. BuggerAll

You probably get the same amount of sh1t but you can get a flunky to to the tasting and swallowing.

14. It was in the sun today....utterly scandalous that this oaf was allowed to run rampant around the treasury with our money for the last few years.......!

15. My hopes may have been misplaced - the Wednesday would mean a clash with a certain footie match. One which would mean no-one (except the porridge wogs) watching the Chancellor.