A tribute to the legal proffesion.

I'd just like to use this forum to send my best wishes to my solicitors, who selflessly agree to work for a mere £215 an hour, and rush through writing a letter in just 3 hours ! For just £650 ! Come on ! That won't even cover the stationary, you generous cnuts.

This has got to stop , for once think of yourselves, and charge enough to live on, some of you only own one solid gold Rolls Royce FFS.

And by the way ,kill yourselves.

Message ends.

Last edited:

CQMS

LE
If this letter is going to get you off a life sentence for the rape and murder of your neighbours teenage daughter then I'd say it was money well spent. If on the other hand its a note to the milkman because you're a semi literate twat then you are just asking for it.

Only £650? Do you buy your legal services in Asda?

I'd just like to use this forum to send my best wishes to my solicitors, who selflessly agree to work for a mere £215 an hour, and rush through writing a letter in just 3 hours ! For just £650 ! Come on ! That won't even cover the stasionary, you generous *****.

This has got to stop , for once think of yourselves, and charge enough to live on, some of you only own one solid gold Rolls Royce FFS.

Message ends.

Why don't you kill yourself, life won't cost you anything then.

Meds are fine, want to try some?

Start with swallowing 50 tramadol and drinking 4 bottles of oramorph.

I'd just like to use this forum to send my best wishes to my solicitors, who selflessly agree to work for a mere £215 an hour, and rush through writing a letter in just 3 hours ! For just £650 ! Come on ! That won't even cover the stasionary, you generous *****.

Message ends.
Great topic. What did you have for tea?

Combat Stress do a really good anger management course.

A **** off the physio is the better option though.

Bacongrills should go and **** off a cactus.

Latest Threads