A Tribute to NAAFI/Garrison Slappers (merged discussions)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wayne_Kerr, Sep 18, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on, it's time to warn everyone!, and give me some trapping locations as I like's 'em ugly!

2. Warcop training camp's NAAFI has females who are heavily challenged on the weight front. Don't know if they're goers or not though.

3. Barry budden outside dundee, Culty Bragen in Comrie (Miles from FCUKing nowhere), Garelochhead, the list is long.......

4. Ask to be a PSI with 51 HGLD (TA)......

5. For those of a more southerly disposition I recall a bar maid in the NAAFI at Napier Barracks who we nicknamed 'Mrs Mangle' (of Neighbours fame). She had very few teeth and mathcing morals. A comrade alleged to have potted her brown in the grave yard whilst walking her home - a brave, though foolhardy, man indeed! I wonder if she is still there? I am sure the grave yard is.

:eek:

6. mmmm..... i still have very nastey memories of being at Gibralta barracks in Camberly... there was this really horrid thing serving up food in the mess and "dripping" on the food, we all thought it was a bloke till the famous " More chips on 2" in a really squeeky voice rang out, when i left there was a £5k bounty on her fat ass to shag her, as far as i know it's bigger

7. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

There used to be a real big lardy jock lass in the NAAFI in Lisburn in the early nineties. Man, she was scary and used to shout at you if you looked at her wrong.

Oh! and any of the NAAFI staff in Benbecula!!!!

8. Was that the lumpy faced one who wore so much make up, she resembled a cross between Barbara Cartland and Quasimodo? She spoke like Billy Connoly and swore like a Geordie miner. Do you know she was actually married? He must have been either hard as woodpecker lips or shit scared. Yeah, I think she'd win this competition hands down...........like she won most of her fights!

9. I think you are on to the right one there Ma, she looked as if she could give Mike Tyson a run for his money - By God she was fcuking ugly and I had repressed the memory. I think she was joined un-unholy matromony to a bloke in the Sigs - or was it UDR? (I did see it drinking in the UDR bar one night) Or maybe a Pioneer on the gate? Just happy it was NOT me.

10. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

That's the one! She used to scare the shit out of me - whenever she was on the counter I used to ask one of the bigger kids to order for me. :D :D

11. Not quite 'NAAFI staff' level, but do any Bosnia vets have any fond memories of those lovely laundry women at the metal factory?

12. The ones with the 'sugar puff' teeth?

13. They'll be the ones!

Any idea why they'd lock themselves in their CO RI MECs for 10 minutes at a time, Ma? :wink:

14. Swappin' teeth? :lol:

15. Swappin' something, alright (apparently)