A trebuchet is definitely on my Xmas List ...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Excognito, Apr 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if this has been done before and I don't care. Note to Santa: I MUST have one of these for Christmas! Looks even more fun than a GPMG. :twisted:

What (or who) would you use in the absence of, or addition to, an old piano?
  2. "What did he say?"

"Fetchez la vache" i think.

Vache, isn't that a cow?

3. Awesome bit of kit. I built a small one once, 'coz I could! :)

They are more efficient if they are mounted on wheels rather than fixed to the ground, it's to do with the transferance of weight and geometry.
  4. here you go, sorry its a septic site but you can get plans as well:
    or here:
    Medieval Trebuchet
    you can buy from them via Amazon. Beware the rest of the site there is toooooooo much good stuff on there.
  5. Easy. I'd dip Piers Morgan in a mix of cow shit and petrol, light him and fling him at Tony Blair.

Make sure you build it properly though:
    Skip to about 43 mins in.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

As long as the crew comes with it...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

The aim is to fire the bodies of your dead enemies over city walls in order to demoralise the defenders.

When the Turks tried this theory they trigged the Black Death; thus killing 1/3 of the population of Europe.

I suggest you follow in their footsteps - you have the power to wipe out unemployment at a stroke by creating millions of job vacancies.

8. It's a good start, but can I get a bigger trebuchet?

And bigger tits?
  9. Aye whey if yer load nurseymai,remember to strengthen the firing mechanisim.